94: Isn't That Body Figure a Little too Perfect?

After they searched through a dozen shipping containers, their group finally had some results. They found a small-sized shipping container filled with canned Starbucks coffee and another filled with Swiss chocolates. Though it wasn't a staple food, it was still a pleasant surprise for Lin Sanjiu and the others whose basic requirement for food was just calories.

The crates filled with coffee and chocolate were dragged out and stacked properly by the Beret Men. They actually took up quite a large area. Lin Sanjiu leaned on a few crates and drank a few large mouthfuls of warm coffee before she let out a sigh as she felt her dehydrated body being revitalized.

"This is too sweet." B. Rabbit puckered his furry face as he licked some chocolate unwillingly. "My previous owner once said that rabbits should not eat sweet things."

The chocolate had long melted under the heat, but it did not go bad and seemed edible. The only problem was that they all had to be careful when they were eating it. Once they removed the paper packaging, they had to quickly collect the chocolate goo with their mouths so that it didn't drip all over their hands.

In contrast, Hu Changzai was beaming. He opened his fifth chocolate wrapping and poured the melted chocolate into his mouth, commenting, "Wow. I've eaten this brand of chocolate once before, but it was too expensive, so I couldn't bring myself to buy it... sigh... It still tastes so good even if it's in this melted form."

Hai Tianqing gave him a sidelong glance before opening a can of coffee.

About ten Beret Men surrounded the four of them in a circle. Surrounded by a group of people with the same smiles, Lin Sanjiu wondered how Hu Changzai and B. Rabbit were still in the mood to eat — she gave them an expression of not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

"Huh?" she muttered as her eyes paused on something.

"What's wrong?" Hai Tianqing was keen about such things despite his size.

"Look over there." Everyone turned to where she pointed, somewhere in the distance. "Do you see people there?"

Somewhere in the far distance, they saw a row of little black dots moving. If it weren't for their enhanced eyesights, they wouldn't have been able to spot those people.

"I think so..." B. Rabbit squinted as he wiped off the chocolate on his fur. "There seem to be quite a few people, at least ten, I suppose," he murmured.

'Are they survivors? Are they coming to the customs also hoping to look for food? If that's so, perhaps we could seek help from them and get away from these Beret Men—'

Her raised hopes were quickly dashed by the Beret Man leader: "Some of you should go over and see if they're heading this way."

With that, five Beret Men turned and left. The three humans and lone rabbit exchanged glances as their faces turned somber.

'It's stressful enough that these ten Beret Men are following us. If more of their colleagues come over, the possibility of escaping would become slimmer...' As B. Rabbit thought it over, his eyes flashed with determination. He pressed his earrings and said, "With some of them guarding the crates and some others checking out that commotion, there are only four of them here now. If we fight them one-on-one, we might have a chance of winning..."

"No. Those guarding the crates are nearby; they will quickly notice if something is amiss," Hai Tianqing replied quietly. "if they turn on us, I don't have the confidence to dodge an attack from that weapon."

"And if those people over there really belong to their group, we might find ourselves between a rock and a hard place," Lin Sanjiu added, feeling that the plan was too risky.