Field hockey

Little notice, don't take this seriously it just a story to entertain people! So no hard feelings. Still I really like writing this because I don't have much else to do now we're stuck at home. This story is based on F1 (DUHH) so almost every driver will be discussed or named (not always can't promise you that.) but remember this is JUST a fanfic and not a piece of art you hung up on a wall.

Y/N= Your name.
—————————
You were busy scrolling down your phone as the door of your room slammed open. Almost sandwiching your cat with the wall.
'What the hell!' You snapped and you threw a pillow to the intruder. 'Relax! Y/N! You're the only one of our family who never have visited one of my races.' Max said and he crossed his arms. You dropped your phone om the bed at the same time you just stared at him. 'You almost killed Francis! And why would I? I mean I have a lot of schoolwork to do.'
Max didn't believe you. 'Oh really.' He said as he walked to your desk and checked your homework.

He went through your books and then looked over his shoulder. 'You've finished everything.' He said.
'Well I got some tests next week.' You said.
Max again looked through her agenda. 'Only reading a book for English.' He said. And then he closed the agenda and dropped it on the desk. 'Bring the book with you and some clothing you and I go to Germany.' Max said.
'What about school huh?' You said. 'Dad took care of it.' 'Fine!' 
'But. I've a hockey match in a few hours.' She said.

—————
At the hockey match

You stood left front. You bowed forward as the ball got played to you. You took the ball with you. Then you slammed the stick against the ball and the ball rolled from the middle of the field into the goal. 'Woohooooo!!!!' You celebrated.
Your best friend Cynthia gave you a tap on your shoulder. 'We're close to our championship!' Cynthia said.
'Yessss! You know what that means.' You said. Cynthia threw her stick in the air. 'Girls night!' Cynthia said as she caught her stick.

'Five minutes on the clock ladies! Let's do this!' The coach yelled. 'Go for it.' Cynthia said.
The ball got played to one of your teammates. That played the ball to Cynthia. Then she shot the ball toward you. You took the ball and played around the opponent. She tried to take ball from you but you made a dodging movement and then you hit the ball into the goal. 'Yesssss!!!!!' You yelled and then the referee blowed on the whistle.

They shook hands before going to the dugout. One of your teammates walked up to you. 'Your brother is here with a friend.' She said. 'He wants me to come to one of his races.' You said.
'You should go. It's awesome to be there.' She said. You looked at the fake grass underneath you. And then back at your teammate. 'I'm going to talk to him.' You said. You grabbed your bag and water bottle. You walked toward your brother and his friend.

'Good job sis.' He said. 'Thanks.' You said and looked at the other guy.
'Thanks.' You answered back, you looked at the other guy. 'I'm Y/N nice to meet you.' You said.
'Hi I'm Lando. And nice to meet you too.' He said. Lando smiled at you. You then looked back at Max.
You turned around and joined your team. You walked to the goal and stood by your team for the picture.
At the clubhouse they drank some lemonade together. After that they took funny snapchat picture of each other with a weird filter. You walked toward Max who talked with Lando. And you joined them.
Max held a 0.0 beer in his right hand. 'Hey Y/N.' Max said.
You hung your head. 'So which race I am going to visit?' You asked.
'Eifel GP.' Max said. Max then put his beer on the table. 'I'm going to bathroom.' He said.
'I liked how you dodged those other girls.' Lando said. You looked at him and then smiled. 'Thanks.' You said.
'Are you in a selection team or something?' Lando asked. You laughed. 'No, a friend team. I don't like pressure. And being with friends in one team is more fun than all those serious girls.' You said.
Lando nodded. 'So where you from?' You asked.
'England.' Lando said. 'Nice.' You said.
'So for what team you drive?' You asked.
'McLaren.'