- 3 -

The next day, Brooke and Killian were standing at the counter. Currently, Granny's was being used to refuge the people from The Land of Untold Stories.

"Okay! Room keys are on the counter. Fresh clothes are by the jukebox," David said as he held a clipboard.

"What's a jukebox?" Someone asked.

"Lunches are by the front door," David said.

Emma walked up to Brooke and Killian, "Hey," Emma said was Regina walked into the diner with Henry.

"Your Majesty, it's about time. The rabble are beginning to get restless," Killian said.

Regina walked over to the counter, cleared her throat as she dropped the storybook on the counter, she turned to everyone, "As mayor, I would like to officially welcome you to Storybrooke," She picked up the storybook, "You fled to the Land of Untold Stories because you were afraid that whatever was in this book is going to play out, but not that you're here, I'm sure you're scared it will. But what you don't realise is... I'm just like you. I'm also getting a fresh start and I don't know what the future holds either, but I do know one thing. We don't have to be afraid of anything, because whatever comes next, we're going to face it... Together," She said and the people started to applaud and talk among themselves.

Belle walked into the diner, "Hey, does... Does anyone know..." She began to say.

"Belle," Brooke said and Belle smiled at her as Brooke walked over and the two hugged each other, "You're here and you're awake," She said and pulled away.

"Yeah and I need a place to stay," Belle said.

"What about the Crocodile?" Killian asked.

"We're, uh... We're not together at the moment. So, I thought maybe Granny would have a room," Belle said.

"Oh, I would not wish those mattresses on my worst enemy. We'll find you something better," Brooke said.

"Aye, I know just the place. What do you say, Lyn?" Killian asked.

"Oh, Emma and I have an appointment with Archie," Brooke said and Emma walked to her.

"Ah, you're still gonna see the cricket? I'm impressed," Killian said.

"Did you think we're gonna back out?" Emma asked.

"Well, you know, being vulnerable isn't exactly your strong suits," Killian said.

"You're right, we've been through a lot... Can't hurt to talk about it," Brooke said with a small smile.

"I'm glad to hear it, love," Killian said, "Want to take Alicia... You know... Mommy and daughter bounding?" 

"At therapy?" Brooke asked.

"What's the harm?" Killian asked and handed over the carrier.

Brooke narrowed her eyes at him, "What are you planning Killian Jones?" She asked taking the carrier.

"I'm planning... Nothing," He smiled at her.

"Yeah right... Okay... Gotta go," Brooke said and turned around.

"Can I get a cuddle with Alicia? I missed her," Belle asked and Brooke nodded. Belle picked Alicia carefully out of her carried, "Hello, sweetie... You're so beautiful," Belle said to Alicia and kissed her forehead before putting her back in her carrier, "Good luck," Belle said.

"Thank you," Brooke said and she and Emma walked out with Alicia.

Later, the twins were in Archie's office Alicia was sleeping peacefully.