- 7 -

Flashback - Time of The Dark Curse

Captain Hook sailed aboard the Jolly Roger with his crew, "Bring her about, men!" Captain Hook said.

"Look alive! Pick up the pace!" The New First Mate said.

"Mr Smee, wouldn't have stood for this. The Jolly Roger is the fastest ship in the realm," Captain Hook said and slapped the rail, "Hey! So, why does it have the slowest crew?!" Hook yelled.

"They're tired."

"Who dares defy me?!" Hook asked.

"I do," A crew member said, who isn't a part of the crew.

"Appears we have a stowaway," Hook said and two crew members grabbed ahold of the man, "Who are you and how did you get aboard my ship?" Hook said as he swung around to the stowaway using one of the ropes.

"I am... No one," The man said.

Hook chuckled softly, "Right," He said.

"Just a man who's come to ask you one simple question," The man said.

"Aye, well, you better make it a good one 'cause it's gonna be your late," Hook said and he took out his sword.

"Is getting revenge against the Dark One worth all the time you've spent chasing it?" The man asked him.

"I'll let you know after I've skinned myself a crocodile, but first... I'll just have to settle you for," Hook said.

"Narwhale! Starboard-bow!"

"Don't move," Hook said to the stowaway and he saw something under the water that had the appearance of a sea monster, "Sea monster! Man the cannons! Bring her about! On the double!" Hook shouted and threw a harpoon at it but nothing happened, he realised it's a submarine, "That's impossible."

"I assure you it's quite possible, that's no sea monster," The man said as he stood next to Hook.

"What does that mean?" Hook looked at him, "What the devil are you up to?" Hook asked.

"Saving your life," The man said and pushed Hook overboard before jumping into the water as well.

End of Flashback.

Killian looked at the Shears of Destiny before he placed them in his toolbox.

Killian walked into the house to see Brooke making breakfast for them and Henry who popped over earlier in the morning, "Elsa... Come on, you know you can't leave Arendell," Brooke said into her compact mirror.

"Brooke, you can't tell me you had a daughter, went to the Underworld to save Killian then got tricked by the Lord of Underworld, to finding out you and Killian have true love, to telling me you've seen a vision of yours and Emma's death and expect me not to want to visit you!" Elsa said from the mirror.

Brooke sighed and looked at her, "Yeah, I know... I'm sorry," Brooke said.

"I know you are," Elsa said and looked to the right, "Oh, hey Anna, everything okay?"

"Yeah? You talking to Brooke again?" Anna asked and looked in, "Hey, Brooke."

"Hi Anna, tell your sister she can't visit me, she needs to stay in her kingdom," Brooke said and Anna agreed.

"Okay, fine, but if something else happens I'm visiting and you can't stop me!" Elsa said and Brooke smiled, "Keep in touch a little more please."

"Promise," Brooke said and waved bye before cancelling the call. 

"Da..." Alicia looked at Killian and giggled.