- 10 -

Later at night, Brooke, Emma, Killian, Henry and August were in the Charming's loft as Snow was with David who was asleep.

Regina looked at Snow and David sadly, "This is all my fault, I can't let them suffer for it," Regina said.

Regina began walking to the front door but Brooke and Emma blocked her path, "Regina, where the hell are you going?" Emma asked.

"To stop the queen, I can hurt her. I'm the only one who can hurt her, anything that happens to me will happen to her," Regina said.

"No, we're not letting you sacrifice yourself," Brooke said.

"Well, I'm not asking for permission," Regina said.

"Did you forget what's about to happen to us? We havea death sentence," Emma said.

"But you both can fight that future, I know you. You will fight it," Regina said.

"But that doesn't mean we will win and the only thing that makes that bearable is knowing that Henry will still have you. We can't be there, so you have to be, you know I'm right," Emma said.

"We have to find another way to defeat her," Brooke said.

Snow walked into the room, "That's enough despair for one day, I'm going to wake him up. If you would please give this to him," Snow said as she handed the note to Henry.

Henry took the note, "Of course," He said.

Snow walked over to David and sat next to him onthe bed as she was about to kiss him, she hesitated and looked at the mirror in there room.

"Are you okay, love?" Killian asked Snow.

"No... She's watching us," Snow said and got off the bed, grabbed a candle stick then threw it at the mirror, shattering it.

David and Snow go about their new lives, making breakfast for the other and leaving each other notes to wake up to. 

----x----

Brooke and Emma walked into the vault to see Regina drawing a curtain over the mirror in her vault. She turned to the twins, "How are your parents?" Regina asked.

"We can't stand seeing themlike this, so please tell us you have something," Brooke said.

"I spent the whole day calling New York trying to track down the Dragon, but no luck," Emma said.

"Well, that's a hell of a long shot," Regina said.

"That's all we got, he helped August. He has magic in a World Without Magic, maybe he can break our parents' curse," Emma said.

"...Of course, it would help if he had, you know, a name," Brooke said.

"Well, when Snow broke that mirror, it gave me an idea. Now, we can't hurt the Queen, but maybe we can trap her," Regina said as she pulled out a hand mirror.

"In a mirror?" Emma questioned.

"In the world behind the mirror. Anyway, I can enchant it to imprison her," Regina said.

"But wait... We have to find her first," Brooke said, "What's the plan with that?"

"We dangle out bait, something she cares about," Regina said.

"Like what?" Emma asked.

"It's not like she cares for much..." Brooke looked at Regina, "No offence."

"Me," Henry said as he walked in and the twins looked at him shocked.

"No, it's too dangerous," Emma said.