- 20 -

The next day, Emma took Brooke to their parent's loft as Tink babysat Alicia. Brooke told both Emma and David about Killian killing David's father.

"You okay, Dad?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know... So, Hook, he killed my father? Okay, that's a little tough to process," David said.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you," Brooke said.

"Where the hell is Hook anyway? He didn't have the guts to come and tell me himself?" David asked.

Brooke looked away, "There's..." She sniffled and looked at him, "There's more... Killian, he... He left town," Brooke said.

"What?" David asked.

"We had a big fight about him hiding this and I told him if he wasn't ready to trust me, that we shouldn't talk for a while, so I guess he wasn't ready because Leroy saw him on the docks and he got on the Nautilus and just sailed away," Brooke said as a tear fell.

"Brooke, I'm so sorry," David said and pulled her into a hug.

Brooke sighed, "Thanks, Dad," She said.

Later, deep underwater, the Nautilus was sucked through a rift and moments later everyone recovered.

"Is everyone okay?! Nemo!" Killian called out and he and Liam helped Nemo up.

"You can let go, I'm fine," Nemo said.

"What the hell happened?" Killian asked him.

"We just portaled into another realm. Usually, we secure things first, but your friend gave us no warning," Nemo said.

"I assure you Gideon is not my friend. I have no idea why he wants me gone, but I have to get back to Brooke and Alicia. We have to turn around. We're headed back to Storybrooke," Killian said.

"That's not possible, brother," Liam said.

"Like hell, it isn't. Nemo just said that the Nautilus can travel between realms," Killian said.

"But to do that it requires something we don't have Kraken's blood," Nemo held p a contained from a tube in the ship, "And Gideon used the last of it," Nemo said.

"I'm sorry, Killian," Liam said.

"Sorry isn't good enough. Brooke's in danger, she thinks that I've abandoned her. I have to get back and tell her the truth," Killian said.

"Did you not hear the Captain? We have no Kraken's blood," Liam said.

"Well, you know who does? A Kraken!" Killian said as he grabbed a harpoon.

"You can't be serious, I spent a lifetime running away from those beasts," Nemo said.

"Then they won't know to expect us. Gentlemen, let's go hunting," Killian said.

Later, the crew in the Nautilus went looking for a Kraken to help Killian get back to his family. The Nautilus surfaced after shooting a harpoon at a Kraken and Killian stood on top of it, looking at Jasmine and Aladdin who the Kraken had been attacking in the Enchanted Forest.

"Captain Hook!" Aladdin said, "Well, I guess there is good luck when you need it," Aladdin said.

"What are you doing in the Enchanted Forest?" Jasmine asked him.

"Trying to get the hell out of it. Now, climb aboard before you get yourselves killed," Killian said to him.

Back in Storybrooke, Brooke and David weren't going through files in the station.