- 5 -

At Brooke's house, she was having breakfast with her parents, David was overloading her with pancakes.

"Here you go," David said and served her more pancakes.

"More pancakes. Usually, I'm lucky enough to get a lukewarm cup of coffee on my way to work," Brooke said and looked at Alicia in the camera monitor.

"Can't a father cook for his daughter?" David asked.

"Sure, but I'm a saviour and the sorceress... Not a Romanian powerlifter," Brooke said.

David kissed Brooke on her head, "It's not every day a person wakes up from being shot, forgive us for worrying. Enjoy the breakfast," David said.

Brooke looked at David suspiciously, "What's Killian said or done now?" She said.

"Nothing," David said.

"David," Snow said as she was holding baby Neal.

"Fine, it's about Hook. With you say you want to die being his wife, that's a big commitment. We won't see you much, we don't anyway since he got you pregnant before marriage," David said.

"Being married to Killian won't change anything. You can come and cook me and Alicia breakfast anytime. These leftovers, however, will probably last the next month or so," Brooke said as she got up from the table.

"This is good, things are getting back to normal," Snow said.

Henry walked in with Emma, "Wow, where's the army?" Emma asked looking at the food on the table.

"The army would be me," Brooke said and walked to the stairs, "Killian! Can you bring Alicia down please honey?"

"Sure, love!" Killian said from upstairs.

Henry walked into the kitchen, "You ready for your first day back at school, Grandma?" He asked.

"You know it," Snow said.

As Snow and Henry were about to walk out, Killian walked downstairs with Alicia in his arms and Regina and Jekyll walked in.

"Oh, this can't be good," Snow said.

"We need to talk," Regina said.

"Whatever it is, we'll take care of it. You and Henry get to school. Remember... Back to normal," David said and he motions Snow and Henry out the door, "Brooke, eat your breakfast.

"I feel like you're trying to fatten me up," Brooke said.

"What's wrong? Should you be in the lab, working not he potion?" Emma asked.

"Technically, it's a serum and I'm afraid there's been a complication," Jekyll said.

"What kind of complication?" Brooke asked and took Alicia from Killian then grabbed her bottle, feeding her.

"It's Hyde, he's escaped," Regina said.

"I was at the lab until early morning. When I returned to my room at Granny's, I found this," Jekyll held up the cameo necklace, "It belonged to a woman I cared deeply for. Hyde knew he's trying to taunt me with it," Jekyll said.

"We need to get you back to the lab. Now, we don't just need the serum to defeat the Evil Queen. We need it to finish Hyde," Emma said.

"I think we should check on Belle," Killian said.

"Yes, yes we should," Brooke nodded, "August or Tink will be here soon," She said and Tink walked in.

"Hey," Tink said and walked to me, "Everything okay?"