- 6 -

Brooke and Killian woke up from their landline ringing, "Urgh," Killian woke up and reached over, putting the phone to his ear, "Can it wait?" He asked.

"No, we need the deputy in the station," David said over the phone.

Killian looked at Brooke sleeping, "I'll do what I can to wake her up," He said, "Was Alicia okay last night?"

"An angel, now get my daughter to work. She's late," David said and hung up.

Killian sighed and put the phone back before turning on his side and brushed his hand along her waist and hip before kissing her shoulder blade, "Love, wake up. You're late," He said.

"Mmmh!" Brooke turned around and tucked his head under his chin, "No," She said.

"Yes, now get ready for work," Killian said and kissed her forehead.

"...Fine..." Brooke said as she looked at him with a pout, "So unfair," She whined and Killian chuckled.

Later, Brooke walked into the sheriff's station with sipped from her takeaway cup.

She walked to her desk and placed her bag on the desk ignoring the stares from her family and August, "Did he propose?" Snow asked.

"Nope," Brooke said and looked at them, "Said he will though, but I have to be a good girl and wait. Now, what's happened?"

"My teaching assistant, Shirin was found in the woods running from the Oracle," Snow said.

"Who Archie and I found dead as you were late for our session," Emma said.

"Oh yeah... Sorry," Brooke said, "Wait, the Oracle's dead?" 

"Yeah," August said. 

Brooke drunk coffee, "Damn," She said, "Okay, let's get to work," Brooke said, "So, what do we know about Shirin?"

"She's my teaching assistant, she came from The Land of Untold Stories," Snow said and sighed, "I guess, Shirin was after more than just a fulfilling career in education," Snow said.

"If that's even her real name," Brooke said.

"Let's go find out," Emma said and looked at Brooke, "You okay to work?"

"Yeah," Brooke nodded and she, Emma and David went into the interrogation room while Snow watched from behind the glass window.

"So, let's talk. Who are you really, Shirin? What are you doing here? Let us help you, tell us who you are," Emma said.

"I...I can't tell you. I've had to keep my true self secret for many years. In the Land of Untold Stories, Hyde... He could use this against me," Shirin told them.

"Hyde's dead," David said.

"Really?" Shirin asked.

"Yeah, he's gone. You don't have to be afraid of him," Brooke said.

"I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah and I swear to you I am innocent of this crime," Jasmine said.

"I believe you," Emma said.

"Really?" Jasmine questioned.

"I have, kind of, a superpower," Emma said.

"So, if it wasn't you, who was it?" David asked.

"I have no idea. That girl, she was my friend, she was helping me find a man who I cared about a long, long, time ago," Jasmine told them.

"Aladdin," The twins said.

"You two know him?" Jasmine asked them.

"No, we just saw the movie," Emma said and Jasmine looked confused, "It's a this world thing, but where is he?" Emma asked.