- 23 -

In Neverland, Killian continued to run from the Lost Boys through the forest.

"Get the pirate! Make him pay!" A Lost Boy shouted.

"Over there!" Another shouted.

Killian was breathing heavily as he ran until he stumbled down a small hill. The Lost Boys were given enough time to surround him, Killian looked at him, "Oh, bloody hell..." His voice was raspy and dry from all the running, "Look, I've got treasure buried all over this island and, uh and rum," He said as he stood up, "Any of you lads old enough to drink rum?" He asked.

The leader of the group stepped forward, "The only one thing we want from you, is to make you pay for what happened to Pan," He said.

"Aye?" Killian sighed and drew his sword, "Well, let's get on with it then. I've got some people waiting for me at home. Now, look, I don't want to hurt any of you, so this is your last chance," Killian said.

Suddenly, the boys were knocked out with envenomed darts, Killian looked over to see a woman standing up, "you should really be more careful, Captain. The Lost Boys have gotten nasty since Pan died," She said.

"Tiger Lily," He said as she walked to him.

"Didn't expect to ever see you back on this rock," Tiger Lily said.

"Neither did I. This isn't exactly what you called a planned excursion. I suppose thanks are in order for the daring rescue," Killian said.

"Right... About that, who said this was a rescue?" Tiger Lily questioned him then she stabbed him in the neck with one the darts, knocking him out.

----x----

In Storybrooke inside the Charming's loft, Regina and Henry showed Brooke, David and Emma hieroglyphics that Henry wrote.

"The Final Battle?" Emma said.

"According to that weasel, Isaac, that's what these hieroglyphs mean," Regina said.

"We really are at the end of the book," Brooke said as she looked at it.

"We should have seen this coming," David said.

"There's no way you could have," Emma said.

"Yes, back in the Enchanted Forest, when Rumpelstiltskin told us you were destined to be the Saviours, he said you would have to fight the Final Battle. We thought that meant breaking the original curse. We... We never would have put you through that wardrobe if we knew it was gonna lead to this," David said.

"And it's fine, we're not gonna lose," Emma turned to Henry, "Come on, kid. Let's go to the library and see if we can find something to decipher exactly what this means," Emma said.

Brooke was looking at the last page, "Brooke?" Regina called out and Brooke looked at her, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... Just thinking..." Brooke stood up, "I'm gonna go," Brooke said and quickly left the loft after her sister and nephew.

She flinched and closed her eyes, and a black and white image of Killian and Regina in the forest appeared in her mind.

Vision

"Brooke? What is it?" Regina asked.

"Where's Alicia?!" Brooke asked in the vision.

End of Vision. 

Brooke opened her eyes and shook her head before walking to the library quickly.