- 21 -

At the Aesop's Tables in Storybrooke, the four women drink alcohol on a very quiet ladies' night for them while Emma and Regina stared at Brooke.

Brooke sipped some of her cocktail and looked at her sister and best friend uncomfortable from their eyes on her, "What... What are you two looking at?" Brooke asked them.

"We're just trying to figure out what it'll take to get you to open up," Regina said.

"Open up what? I'm open," Brooke said and Emma scoffed, "Hook left, he left me a single mother with an infant. It sucks," Brooke said.

"How do you feel?" Regina asked her.

"Like it sucks," Brooke said.

"Right, but are you mad, sad? Do you feel like throwing things or crying your eyes out again?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," Brooke sighed, "Neither, both, all of it. I don't know," Brooke said.

"And I thought I was tough to crack," Regina said.

"I cried after we fought and called Emma, I cried myself to sleep. I can't let Alicia see me upset over Hook," Brooke said and Regina looked at her, hoping they were about to get somewhere, "But, I don't know how I feel right now... At first I was conflicted, do I follow him and drag him back kicking and screaming or let him go and focus on our daughter?" 

"Makes sense," Emma said, "I think..."

Snow was looking at her drink then she saw some Viking's leaving without paying, "Hey! They're leaving without paying," She said.

"Do you ever not tattle?" Regina asked her.

"Oh, dear god," Emma said as she watched her mother stumble out of her chair and walked over to the Vikings.

"Do you have a problem with us?" A Viking asked in a deep voice.

"Yes, I do!" Snow said in a deep voice, mocking his voice and helmet.

"Okay, alright, let's all just calm down," Emma said as she, Brooke and Regina walked over.

Snow grabbed the leader's knife and threw it into a target, "How 'bout a wage..." Snow threw another knife, and hit a bullseye again, "Loser pays both tabs," Snow said and The Vikings shrugged and joined in.

The twins sighed at their mother, "Uh, so are you going to break this up?" Regina asked Emma.

"Don't," Brooke said and they looked at her, "I know you both want me to open up, but I really think I'd rather be distracted and this seems like an excellent distraction from you know, the thing that I would like to be," Brooke walked to Snow and held her hand out, Snow placed the knives in her daughters hand, "Distracted from," Brooke said and threw the knives into the bullseye.

Back in the Enchanted Forest, the crew and addition from the Nautilus found themselves on the island.

"It worked" For once, a wish actually worked," Jasmine said.

"But I wonder what the price was," Aladdin said.

"I know. A Captain's duty is to go down with his vessel, but here I stand, safe and dry thanks to your wish. My crew and I will take our chances and salve the ship," Nemo said.

"I understand, I'd do the same for the Roger. Goodbye, Captain," Killian said to Nemo.

"And to you, Captain," Nemo said and the two Captains' shook hands.

Killian walked over to his brother, "We never get much time, do we?" Liam asked his older brother.

"Goodbye, brother. 'Til we meet again?" Killian said and they hugged before Liam left for the Nautilus with his crewmates.