- 4 -

Brooke was sat with Emma and Killian in a booth with Alicia in her baby blanket, in Brooke's arms.

Henry walked over to their booth, "Just finished signing in the last of the newcomers. I had everyone write down who they were travelling with so we can add up who's still out there," Henry said as he put the notebook down.

"Clever boy," Killian said.

"That's amazing, Henry," Brooke said as she fed Alicia.

Ashley walked over with her daughter, Alexandra, "Brooke! Emma! Hi!" Ashley said with a smile.

"Ashley, hi! Hey, Alexandra, how are you?" Emma asked.

"You guys want to sit down and join us?" Brooke asked.

"Oh, no, thank you. Thomas is just getting us some food to go and I don't want to take up your time. I know you're busy, but with all these new people, I just... I thought that I should help somehow and since I'm running the daycare, I figured why not off them free babysitting. Anyway, I was hoping to maybe get a look at that list just to see who brought kids," Ashley said.

"Well, if you can understand these scribbles, then be out guest," Killian said.

"Great," Ashley said and looked at Brooke, "I haven't been able to congratulate you, how mommy life treating you?" Ashley asked.

"Urgh, constantly fighting bad guys," Brooke rolled her eyes.

"I don't see you at the first time mother classes..." Ashley said.

"Yeah... I don't think so...I remember the fear in all your eyes," Brooke said looking at Alicia.

"B..." Ashley tried but Brooke didn't look at her, Ashley sighed and looked at Killian, "Would you mind distracting Alexandra while I take a look at this?" Ashley asked and sat her daughter beside Killian.

"Hmmm... Sure," Killian said. Brooke glanced at Killian, "What's your doggy's name? Hey. You have to tell me about your doggy. What?" Killian said and Alexandra babbles. Killian put whipped cream on his nose, "Whoop! blablablablablabla! Ruff, ruff, ruff!" 

Brooke smiled, "My love is a child," Brooke commented.

Ashley laughed, "Thomas is the same... It's a father thing I think," Ashley said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Brooke said and smiled, "Child, adult and then child again. Do men ever grow up?" She looked at Ashley.

"I don't think so," Ashley said and they watched Killian.

Killian looked at them, "Are you making fun of me?" Killian said.

"Never," Ashley said.

"Always," Brooke admitted.

Killian gasped dramatically, "Alexandra, Auntie B is being mean to me," He said and Alexandra babbled again smiling at Killian.

"Drama Queen," Brooke commented.

"So, Brooke..." Ashley said and Brooke looked at her, "About... Your magic, you know I that know you'd never hurt anyone with them right?" Brooke slowly nodded, "So, why don't you join? It'll give you more help."

"I'm fine," Brooke smiled, "Besides, mommy and me classes, would never mix. I wouldn't sing those songs, it's too... chipper for me... No offence," Brooke said, "I'm fine with Tink, August, Belle, Regina and my family... Also, with helping Regina raising Henry and being the eldest in most homes... Taking care of the younger ones was just natural," Brooke said.

Ashley looked behind Killian and Brooke, "Anything new coming up with you two?" She asked.

"We're pacing ourselves," Killian said.