- 11 -

Back in the world of mirrors, with Emma and Regina, "She's going after him when he's at his most vulnerable," Emma said.

"You don't think I"T know how bad this is? I fought the worst parts of myself for years and I failed. Henry doesn't even stand a chance," Regina said.

Emma heard something, "Shh... I think someone else is here," She said.

"There's no one here, okay? It's just the two... Well, three of us," Regina said.

The Dragon stepped out, "Well, that's is not exactly correct," He said.

"Dragon?" Regina said.

"How did you get in here?" Emma asked.

"The Evil Queen paid a visit to my shop after you left her for dead. When I refused to assist her, she banished me here," The Drago said.

"Well, I guess that makes us a club," Regina said.

"Back in New York... The battle I spoke of deep within your soul was supposed to remain there, but you let it out," The Dragon said to her.

"I didn't take a one-way trip for you to pick me apart, thank you," Regina said.

"Perhaps not, everything is about balance... The dark and the light, this is a lesson sometimes learned at great cost," The Dragon said.

"Yeah, well, we're about to lose our son," Emma said.

"I sympathise, a long time ago, I lost a daughter and i paid a price for my ignorance," The Dragon said.

"I'm so sorry. So, you understand, we have to get back to our son and get Brooke back to her family," Emma said.

"Please, tell us you've found a way out of this prism," Regina said.

"Indeed, I have. I found what you call a back door," The Dragon said.

Moments later, The Dragon carried Brooke to a couch which was near a mirror, the back door.

"Nice nest, my house barely has a couch," Emma said.

"Sydney did this," Regina said and looked around, "This must have been his home."

Emma looked at the Dragon, "You know, we were looking for you... Before we got trapped here, our parents, they're..." Emma said.

"I know. Unfortunately, I cannot help them break that terrible curse. I'm afraid that it's beyond even my abilities," The Dragon told her.

"Oh," Emma said sadly.

"But that does not mean I cannot help you. Now, this Sydney you talked of, uh... He was waorking on a way out," The Dragon said and pointed to another mirror the Sydney was building in order to get out of the world of mirrors, but it was shattered into pieces.

"Another mirror?" Emma asked.

"More than that, if we can put it back together again..." The Dragon said.

"A portal out," Regina said.

"I'vebeen trying since I arrive. A Sisyphean task but, together, hopefully it is possible," The Dragon said and Regina and Emma started to place the broken pieces in the frame.

Back in Storybtooke, Henry went into Regina's vault and walked up to the curtain and he pulled the curtain away fromthe mirror that Regina had covered up.

"Moms? Auntie B? I hope you aren't in there, but I saw something in the mirror at Granny's and if the Evil Queen's out here, then I'm worried the tables have been turned. So, if you're in there, please say something," Henry said.