- 25 -

Brooke, Hook, Snow, David, and Emma were are Gold's shop, they walk into the back and they saw Gold working on a dragon egg to unleash the captured baby dragon's breath to wake up Mother Superior.

"Well, that smells disgusting, what is that?" Emma asked.

"A dragon egg that never hatched and the dragon breath inside is a potent medicine indeed," Gold said.

"And that's how you wake up Blue? With a dead baby dragon? That's dark even for the Dark One," Brooke said.

"Do you have a better idea, Miss Swan? That's the problem with Saviours, isn't it? Never quite as helpful as advertised," Gold said, he released the breath onto Mother Superior to try and wake her up but it didn't work.

"Well, I guess neither are you," Emma said and they step aside as Gold walked out annoyed.

The twins looked at Mother Superior before she began to wake up, "Go get Gold and Belle," Brooke said.

Snow was by Mother Superior as the fairy began to wake up, "Blue? It's Snow, Blue?" Snow said as Gold, Belle and Emma walked back in.

Mother Superior opened her eyes and looked at Snow, "Snow," She said.

Killian walked up with the piece of the wand, "Hey, Tiger Lily gave me this half of a wand. We need the other hald, have you seen it? Where is it?" Killian said asked.

"Hook, give her a minute," Snow said.

Brooke walked to Killian and placed her hand on his arm, "Easy, she just woke up, love," Brooke said and Killian nodded.

"The wand is..." Mother Superior said and they looked at her, "It's at the center of Storybrooke," Mother Superior said.

"That's enough of that. We don't need you sharing all your secrets," Snow said and began to choke Mother Superior.

"Mom? What are you doing?" Emma asked.

"Oh, I'm not your mother, Emma," Snow said and turned into the Black Fairy, "I'm his," The Black Fairy glanced at David before looking at Emma, "Now, back away, all of you. Fairies have such delicate necks."

David turned into David and looked at Gold, "You should listen to her, Father. She always makes good on her promises," Gideon said.

"And whatabout the promise of a mother to a son?" Gold said.

"Careful of your emotions, Rumpel. They run strongly in our family as Blue is about to find out," The Black Fairy said and disappeared in black smoke with Mother Superior.

"I'm sorry, I had to do this, Father. Goodbye," Gideon said.

Just as Gideon was about to disappear in smoke, but Gold placed on the anti-magic bracelet onto Gideon's wrist. Gideon looked at his father shocked, "I'm afraid you magic is no longer of any use to you. It's time to get your heart back," Gold said.

----x----

Brooke and Emma walked back into the shop and to Gold and Belle who were questioning Gideon.

"That was our parents," Emma said as she put her phone into her pocket.

"They're looking for the other half of the wand, any luck in here?" Brooke asked.

"Not yet, but we've just begun," Gold told them.

"Well, can we hurry it up? Once our folks find that wand, we're gonna go after the Black Fairy," Emma said.

"Belle, I may have a way to speak to our son, but I need something from you first," Gold told to his wife who gave him, her full attention, "Your trust... Do you trust me, Belle?" Gold asked.