- 26 -

Flashback - Seattle - 1991

A young Brooke was looking through one of her storage boxes and pulled out a little book. She smiled and looked through it, looking at the lyrics she's written.

Brooke picked up a pencil and began humming a little tune, and drew a line of how she hummed.

Suddenly, an older child walked in, "What the hell are you doing?" The child asked and picked up her book, "Seriously? Pathetic," The child binned the book, "If I hear you humming that crap again, you'll never do it again, the child walked out and slammed the door.

Brooke went to the bin and got her book before going back to her bed. Scared to write her feelings in lyrics as she does.

End of Flashback

Brooke was looking at two wedding dresses drinking a cup of coffee when Snow and Emma walked in.

"Did you decide which one?" Emma asked.

"Not yet, I've narrowed it down to two, but neither one feels exactly right," Brooke said.

"Well, Brooke, I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure that the curse even brought it over from the Enchanted Forest, but I had Belle scour the back of Gold's shop and she found it," The twins looked at her as Snow looked at her, "My wedding dress! Do you want to wear it?" Snow asked.

Brooke smiled, "Of course, where is it?" Brooke asked.

"Well, I dropped it off at the dry cleaners and it should be back in plenty of time for the wedding tonight," Snow said.

"Oh, mom, that's... Thank you!" Brooke said and they pulled each other in for a hug.

"With all we've been through lately, I just never thought we'd get a moment like this," Snow said.

Flashback...

Snow and Charming had visited Rumpelstiltskin in his cell when he told them that there was nothing that they could do about the Evil Queen but their daughters could. The married couple was arguing about what to do.

"I just need some air," Snow said and walked out onto their balcony, she looked out to the stars, "I wish we had what we needed to help the girls to give them their chance at a happy ending," Snow said and walked back inside as a star flared in the sky.

The next morning, a bluebird flew in and whistled, waking Snow from her sleep.

End of Flashback...

Snow brought her wedding dress to Brooke's house where Brooke was having a drink with Regina, Emma, and Zelena.

"It's here," Snow said and Brooke looked over-excited as her mother set the box down that had her wedding dress inside onto the table.

Brooke put her glass down and walked to the box, she opened it and pulled out the dress, "Oh, wow, mom! It's beautiful," Brooke smiled and held it against her when it suddenly started to turn black, "Mom?" Brooke asked confused.

The Black Fairy appeared in smoke, "I never was a fan of white weddings," She said.

"How are you still here?" Emma asked.

"Did you really think you could turn my own son against me?" The Black Fairy asked.

"What the hell are you doing here? Why are you crashing my daughter's wedding day?" Snow said.