- 24 -

Brooke was making breaking in their kitchen in one of Killian's shirts when Killian walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, she nudged his nose against her hair, "Something smells delicious," Killian said into her ear as his fingertips went down to her bare thigh.

Brooke smiled and turned her head to him slightly, "It's just from a box," She said.

"I'm not talking about the pancakes," Killian said and watched as Brooke turned around his arms, Brooke leaned in and kissed him before looking at him, "What?" He asked.

Brooke looked him in the eyes, "I'm just so happy, it still surprised me sometimes," She told him.

"Aye, love. Me, too," Killian said and leaned into her ear, "Alicia's at August's still... Are you sure you want pancakes, love?" He whispered seductively in her ear.

"To hell with the pancakes," Brooke said and kissed him suddenly, Killian instantly kissed back. 

Brooke turned off the hob, Killian lifted her up on the counter, her legs around his waist, arms around his neck as they kissed each other passionately. Killian started to unbutton his shirt that Brooke was wearing, his lips moved from hers to his jaw to her neck causing the blonde to gasp and tilt her head back. Killian parted the shirt from her body and kissed down to the collar bone, she breathed heavily, loving the feeling of his lips on her skin.

Suddenly, Snow walked in, "Oh, Great," She said not noticing the position the two were in, both had literally frozen in spot, "You're up," She said.

Brooke quickly buttoned up the shirt as Killian covered her, "Mom," Emma said as she walked in and she looked at her younger sister and Killian, "Uh..." Emma stared in shock.

"Your mother has a key... Good to know," Killian said, as he tried to calm himself down.

Snow put a folder onto the kitchen island table, still not noticed the atmosphere in the kitchen, "I know I'm a little early, but I woke up this morning and it just hit me," Snow said and looked at the heated couple, Brooke still on the counter, breathing heavily as Killian with his back to Snow, but eyes were dark with lust, "Uh... Are we interrupting something?" Snow asked.

"Yes," Killian said, glancing at Snow.

Brooke lightly tapped his chest, silently telling him to behave, "No, uh, we were... Uh... We were just making some... Pancake... Yep... Pancakes," Brooke slid off the counter as Killian stepped back a little.

"Oh, this is making Pancakes?" Emma said amused.

"Yes," Brooke said and held up a bowl of batter in her shaking hands, from her heated moments with Killian.

Snow and Emma looked away from the heated couple, "Pancakes, right, uh, maybe we should come back after you've had... Pancakes," Snow said.

"Um... Don't worry. I've lost my appetite," Killian looked at Brooke, "I have to go and have a quick and bracing shower," He said and kissed Brooke before he went upstairs.

Brooke put the bowl of batter on the counter before walking to her mother and sister, "Mom, Sis, as much as I love our unexpected visits, is there something pressing today," Brooke said.

"Wedding planning," Snow said and she opened a folder of photos of wedding dresses, decor, etc. Brooke and Emma looked in shock at the folder, "Um, I have been putting together a few ideas."

"You did all this since Killian and I got engaged?" Brooke asked.

"I might have started a bit before that," Snow said.

"Like, how long ago?"  Brooke asked.

"Neverland when you both confessed to each other. Both of you looked like you wanted to rip each other's clothing off then," Emma teased and Brooke threw a towel at Emma who dodged and laughed.