𝟐𝟏

21| New opportunities

"Have you ever felt like reaching for your wand, pointing it at someone, performing a petrifying charm, and then stick your wand on their eye?" Seraphina asked her good friend Abraxas, while angrily chewing on a chocolate-covered strawberry.

The blond wizard laughed cynically, "You have no idea," he said glaring at George Weasley. Seraphina, however, was looking at a certain witch across the room and didn't realize Abraxas was glaring at the red-haired wizard, "Anyway," Malfoy broke from his trance and turned to look at his old friend, "How happy are you to see your lovely cousin?" He asked sarcastically, knowing how much she despised Genevieve.

"Didn't I just describe to you what I want to do to her?" She huffed and grabbed another strawberry after being finished with the first one.

Meanwhile, Avery arrived with the drink she desperately needed and handed it to her, "Feeling calmer?" He asked, but understood she was still mad by the way she was glaring at the blond witch across Slughorn's office with her arm casually brushing Tom's, "I thought he hated her."

"We all did," Abraxas sighed.

"Thank you, Alcides," said Seraphina drinking the Firewhiskey slowly, "You're my savior."

"Course I am," he kissed her cheek, "We missed you. It's kinda dull not having you around, you know?"

Abraxas agreed, "Totally. You're the only decent girl around here."

She rolled her eyes, "Then how come you've fucked half the girls in Hogwarts?"

"You're the only decent girl to be friends with," he corrected himself with a smirk, "But I'm pretty sure you're good in bed too."

"I wish I knew," she muttered under her breath and both boys looked at her with raised eyebrows. Enraged, she was still gazing at the pair across the room.

Avery was the first to break the silence, "Haven't you and Leo, you know...?"

She finally turned her gaze somewhere else and focused her attention on Leo, who was talking to some Ravenclaw girl with a big smile. She felt guilty for talking about their intimacy with other boys, but currently, she had no girlfriends and needed to talk to someone about it. Besides, she really missed being in the presence of her fellow Slytherins and knew they would understand her.

She shrugged, "He's not very... physically affectionate," she tried her best to express her problem with words and hoped they would comprehend.

Malfoy raised his eyebrows, "But have you tried to start something yet?"

Seraphina turned around from the crowd and faced her two close friends, "Yes. I mean, sometimes I start kissing him more deeply or I just, you know, try using my hands, but he pulls away with a smile as if nothing happened."

"That's weird," Avery commented.

"Definitely," Abraxas agreed, "Have you asked him about it yet? For how long have the two of you been dating?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. But we've been together for more than a month and I'm not expecting him to immediately agree on having sex with me, since he's very shy. But it would be nice to receive something else from him, you know? The only thing he does is peck my lips and hold my hand."