𝟐𝟖

28| come back, come back to me

"Leo?" Seraphina looked at her boyfriend while he was reading a book in the manor's big library. Laying on a couch with a book on her lap, Seraphina couldn't stop thinking about Tom and his whereabouts. It had been two days since she owled him and he still hadn't answered.

Miguel was still gone and she was starting to get worried. What if her owl got lost on his way to Tom? What if Miguel died? She couldn't lose her owl, she loved him. Maybe something was wrong with Tom, which would be even worse and much more tragic.

"Yes?" Leo turned his head to look at her on the other side of the couch.

"When are you leaving?" she realized she may have sounded rude, "It's not like I want you to go, I'm just curious.

He smiled, "I know. I'm leaving tomorrow before lunch. When does Riddle arrive?"

"It's supposedly today, but I haven't heard from him in a while, so I'm not sure."

Leo nodded his head, focusing his attention on the book again. After a few minutes of peaceful silence, he spoke again, "He didn't go away because I'm here, did he?"

"No, no! He just had some things to do."

"Alright."

Silence filled the big library once again, with both wizards reading their books quietly, even though their minds were wondering about more than just the books' content. After the conversation they shared two days ago, their relationship improved significantly, but Seraphina still felt a little uncomfortable around him.

She didn't understand why they didn't relate like a normal couple. Even though Leo was a great guy, she no longer loved him as her boyfriend, which worried her immensely. Seraphina even began questioning her previous feelings for him. Had she really loved him or was he just a long duration fling?

Maybe she could do something to change it, it didn't hurt to try. Dropping the book on the ground, she scooted closer to Leo, making him raise his gaze to look at her, "Are you alright? Was the book not any good?"

She smiled, "It was alright."

"Okay, then," he began to read his book again, not understanding her intentions.

"I'm in the mood."

He frowned, "What mood?"

"The mood."

"The mood for what, exactly? You have to be more specific."

She huffed, getting annoyed her boyfriend never got her needs. He was always so oblivious to thank kind of things. Why did he never try to make out with her? She didn't want a boyfriend who didn't understand her. The witch took into consideration she was probably being dramatic and overreacting, but it's tiring to have a boyfriend for months who doesn't want to explore their connection further.

It was a fact that Seraphina was used to lose her temper easily and at that moment Leo witnessed it, "Right now I'm in the mood to break up with you if you don't understand what I'm saying!"

Leo closed the book and looked at her scared, "What? Seraphina, I really don't get it."

Screaming, she buried her face in the cushion pillow and then threw it violently on the ground, "Merlin!" She exclaimed before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. When she was finally calm enough to deal with him, she turned to him with a pleasant smile, "I'm sorry for bursting out like that," she told him sweetly, "I just you to be closer to me."