Chapter 4

Travis

The girl was pretty,she had light blue eyes and the longest and probably straightest black hair I had ever seen.

" Fuck?????" She asked.

" What?"

" You said Fuck, my name is not Fuck"

What the hell! I tried hard to stifle my laughter.

I took in her features,she was dressed in a princess like crimson dress,her hair was tied in a straight ponytail and her lips were softly endorsed with a rose scented lip gloss.

" Stay behind me, don't go anywhere" I cautioned as I kept shooting Hudson's men.

It was a long before the cops arrived and we handed them over,Hudson had ran away.

I pulled the girl up and she stared at me innocently,I knew those eyes but where  had I seen them before.?.

" Where are you from"

" I ...uh......." She stuttered.

" Come with me" I picked up her baggage and walked her to the car. She seemed to be new to this because she kept looking around.

I guided her towards the car. What she did next surprised me. She climbed on top of it and sat down.

" Where are the horses?,the rails??"

What was she even talking about.

" Come down!" I commanded and she slid down. I tried hard to hide my giggle.

" This is a car,we sit inside not on it" I taught and she nodded.

I opened the door for her and she sat down.

I entered the car and called the rest to come back home. When I started the car she began to sob. Who the hell is she?

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" The...thing ....car.....is shaking, am I about to die?" I grinned. She was definitely crazy.

" No you'll be fine" I soothed. I made sure to drive slowly so as not to startled her till we got home .

******

" Whoa ! Whoa new chick on the way" Tamina squealed in delight as she she smiled at Perfect! Yeah that was my name for her.

" Shut up,she's new here,she looked confused and Hudson almost captured her"

I watched her as she let her eyes roam over the building and at Tamina.

We entered and I heard her shout. The rest turned to look at her.

Ken whistled and Russ stared in shock.  Regina and Joan just gawked.

" What's that " she pointed to the television. Not acknowledging the boys,she went straight to the screen and began touching it.

Regina covered her mouth in shock whilst Joan just gawked.

" Ermm would you minds introducing yourself?" Regina asked politely.

She turned around shyly.
" I'm Diamond" she smiled . The name fits her perfectly.

" Okay Diamond,where are you from?" Russ asked.

" A place far away from here,I just wanted to visit this place" she said.

Why did I always feel some way when she spoke..

I knew those eyes.

" Nice to meet you , Diamond" Ken said and she took her dress and curtsied.

" Come I'll show you your room" I gestured and she walked over.

" Are you a princess?"

😝😝😝😝

Read
Vote
comment
share.