Chapter 28

Diamond

With the way Anna was acting,I knew i had speak to her again.

We were huddled at the end whilst Travis was with the rest. I somehow felt that he knew I might leave him that's why our kiss was so demanding.

I smiled at the thought and Anna nudged me.

" Tania's back"

" Tania?"

" How? When? Why?" The many questions flooded out. Tania disappeared when I was five years old. My Father told me she ran away.

" I don't know,just that the King and Queen have been anxious and panicky these days. It has to do with something Tania said"

"What did she say?"

" When two blues meet,the secret will be revealed"

What kind of words were those. Two blues meet? Colours? What secret?.

" And that old flower you've been hoping to grow started to grow a week after you left"

I gasped. That flower was dead and it surprised me that it was growing. What was going on.

" Speaking of Travis,I feel like I know him somewhere" Anna confirmed my thoughts

" Me too,like I spoke to him or something" I replied and we both sighed.

" Who's that" Anna pointed towards the direction of Travis and I saw a blonde headed girl hugging him and whispering to him. He had the look of shock in his eyes.

Was he thinking of how beautiful the girl was than me? Was he planning on leaving me because the girl was nicer.

The girl was very pretty. Her rose bud lips were puckered into a huge pout and her hair was tied up in a pony tail. She had to body of a model and her curves were to die for. Not that I didn't have some but there was some exoticness to it.

I had never been jealous before. Whenever Adrian was been adored by the other Princesses,I wasn't bothered. I was happy because I got the chance to go to the library.

Adrian was the most handsome Prince in Innocentia. My cousins weren't even that nice.

Right now as I stared at the blonde and Travis ,my heart ached and tears began to well in my eyes.

The girl turned to stare at me and as if feeling my eyes on her, pressed a light kiss on Travis lips.

He turned to look at me enough to see me walking out of the place,Anna right behind me.

" How do we go home?" Anna asked.

" We take a cab"

" Or I could drive you?" A voice replied and I turned to find Darwin.

He grinned at me and I shook my head.

" Come on,I saw what happened back there,you don't want lover boy to send you back" I nodded at his words and pulled Anna towards his car but a shout stopped me.

" Diamond,I forbid you to go with him,you know what will happen if you dare go to him,I won't hesitate to punish you" Travis said and tears welled up in my eyes.

Why did he have to be like this

" Come with me Diamond,which man dares to control a woman, if you come with me, i will always respect you,give you a right and won't control you like him". Darwin shouted.

I was torn between the two. At this point i  wanted Darwin's offer but It was Travis I loved.

Anna gripped my dress and his behind me.

"Get in the car Diamond,not Darwin's" Travis growled.

" Don't go Diamond,Travis is a control freak and cheater,that's the reason why his girlfriend left him,after getting you into bed he will leave you" Darwin said

How do I tell him that I've already done that with Travis.

Russ came out and tapped him.
" I'll take them home Travis" he assured and Travis nodded.

I pulled Anna towards Russ' car and we sat in silence. Travis was giving Darwin a death glare. The blonde came outside again and pulled Travis,he wiggled away and I heard him shout at her.

I closed my eyes and let everything flow away. Why didn't I just stay and marry Adrian?.

**********

" You were going to disobey my orders again, Diamond" Travis barged in my room .

" So what, you were busy having love talks with the girl"I snapped and he hissed.

" Myra ,is my ex-girlfriend,she kissed me,I didn't mean to kiss back,it was unexpected"

" From the looks of it,it didn't seem like that"

" Never speak to Darwin again"

" I'm not your child,you can't control me"

" Oh yes I can, first you are in my gang, second you are my girlfriend and I need to protect you from cheaters and liars"

" Preferably you,?"

" What Darwin said about me cheating is a lie,Myra left me because she wanted to"

" Then stay away from her too"

" You can't tell me what to do,I'm old enough"

" And I'm a baby?,you also can't tell me what to do. So you either not talk to Maya or whatever her name is and I also don't speak to Darwin. It's a deal"

" No it's not Diamond,I know what can happen to you if you disobey my orders"

" I hate you Travis,I really hate the day i met a control freak like you" I sobbed out loud. He seemed to be hurt by my words because he ran his hand through his hair.

" Too bad , Diamond , we both have some kind of connection after what we did that night, you're stuck with me"

He came closer to me and I fought the urge to kiss him.

" I'm not stuck with anyone,and there's no bond because Darwin said you sleep with women and leave them"

" I can't lie to you Diamond,I've done pretty bad  things in the past and so has Darwin,but I know you love me than him so who will you go to"

He pinned my hands on top of my head and with the other hand,used it to caress my cheeks.

" Leave me alone Travis"

" Look me in the eye and tell me you hate me" he said. He knew I couldn't say it.

" Stay away from any man , Diamond,I mean it" he slammed his lips into mine roughly and all the hidden tension between us released itself as he gripped my waist roughly and I ran my hands in his hair..

He tapped my waist to jump and I obliged,still kissing, he pinned me on the bed and caressed my body.

I let out a moan. What we were doing was wrong,I had already done it,there was no harm again. The guilt was no longer there 
.....

As he buried himself inside me,I knew that there was no man that could make me feel the way i feel except him.

No matter what happened,anger,fight or even Adrian...I had fallen in love with Travis.

So this is the longest chapter ever since I started this book. Word count 1176 .😂😂😊😊😊😊...........

Enjoy!!!.