Chapter 33

Diamond

We moved to New York that same day. It's been two weeks since I left Travis. Or more like Travis left me..

Apparently Adrian and Anna were enthralled by the beauties of the city that they decided to wait a little a bit.,we bought a house and decided to live there for the time being.

Two weeks of missing Travis,two weeks of not touching him and two weeks of me feeling weirdly tired and grumpy.

I was always shut in my room. The sight of Anna made me angry and Adrian made me feel angry , guilty and hatred at the same time..

I miss the rest of the gang, especially Ken and his funny jokes and Russ and his burnt pancakes and Fred with his annoying Italian songs. I.missed the girls too and how they used to play dress up.with me.

Not like I didn't speak to them. They normally called to speak to me and I fought the urge not to ask them about Travis,I was scared to hear that he had moved on or he was Myra.

After all he did admit to using me, so why would  he care about me. But I did.

We leave for Innocentia tomorrow. My father sent a message to hurry up and come .I didn't even know why they were so eager to get me married. According to Tamina even she was 24 and no one had forced her to Marry. I was just 20.

Anna knocked on my door lightly and entered. I scrunched up my face at the sight of her.

" What do you want"

" To give you some food"

" I won't eat , thank you now leave"

" Please,I'm Sorry" she had tears in her eyes and if she didn't kneel down I would have thought it was all fake.

" Why did you cause all this"

" Love"

" Love?"

She turned around lightly and moved to shut the door..

" I Love Prince Adrian and I wanted to make him hate you so he would forget about you ,that's why I called him here"

I was shocked.

" I'm sorry Princess,I didn't know Travis would leave you"

I placed my hand on my forehead and smiled at her.

" I promise you Anna,no matter what happens,I won't let Adrian crown me as his Queen, you'll be his wife"

" Thank You Princess but I don't think that's possible"

" I can't marry Adrian, Anna"

" I know"

*****************

I scrunched up my face at the sight of the red ballroom dress I was wearing. After wearing, shorts,jeans,tank tops and mostly what Tamina would call sexy bikinis I wasn't ready to go back to being all royal and authorative

" Shall we" Anna entered and I nodded.

I threw one last glance at the room and sighed sadly. On our way out,i kept looking around in case Travis would come and speak to me but he never came.

What would he be doing in New York anyways.

Adrian was speaking to a handsome man with long hair tied up in a ponytail and holding two children. The children looked like twins,a boy and a girl.

A dark beautiful woman with an exotic body went up to them and Adrian signalled me to come over.

I had been thinking about a family with Travis again. That would never happen.

" Diamond,meet Zayn and Rachael Russell,these are their twins Keisha and Kyle, my good friends, they've been invited to our ceremony"

I nodded lightly and smiled at both. I felt a pang of jealousy that someone had a better life than me.

" Nice meeting you too" I said and walked gracefully to the waiting car.

The tears threatened to fall as the car drove off but i held it back.

********

He didn't come,he didn't even know I was leaving today. I only told the girls and the rest of the guys.

" Ready?" Adrian asked and I nodded lightly.

My heart sank,as soon as the ship moved and there was no sign of Travis.

***********

" Welcome back my Princess"
I was back to all that. I would rather be shouted on by Travis than to be bowed down to here.

" Diamond" I turned to acknowledge my Dad and I wondered what he had been doing because he looked so stressed out and tired.

My mom had the same look on her face as she hugged me.

" Why did you call me back?"I spat out.

" You need to be engaged to Prince Adrian soon"

" I don't love him"

" What is it about love with you,where did you learn all these,love only matters when you are ruling this kingdom well"
I sighed. I knew they wouldn't understand.

" But....."

" Do not speak of such things Diamond,now go to your room, we will call you later to try on your dress"

Adrian was nowhere to be found as he went to greet his parents who were residing in the palace.

I went over to my room and before I could enter,a familia hand touched me and I turned to find Tania smiling at me.

" Tania,!" I hugged her. Tania disappeared when I was a kid and I never saw her again.

" Where did you go Tania, you have been missed"

" I miss you too my child" I hugged her again and pulled her inside.

****

" He told me to leave" Tania seemed to know I had fallen in love with someone else so I had to tell her everything.

She smiled sadly.

" Diamond,try reading meaning to these words........." ......" When two blues meet........"

I've heard it so much but I didn't know the meaning.

I shrugged

" Try comparing your pictures and you would find out".

I moved from picture to picture and the last picture stopped me in shock.

It was a picture of Travis smiling whilst cooking pasta.

I had printed it out.

Those eyes.

I widened my gaze in shock.

" It's him...................."

Tania nodded.

" Now let me tell you a story"

.

Updates here💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃.

How you all doing, enjoying the story. Thanks for the votes and comments.

We just moved to #308 in Young love....

Thanks dearies😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘