Chapter 18

(Innocentia)

( Third person)

" Calm down Violet,I'm sure Tania will give in and here" Roland assured his wife. Tania had been brought to the palace but refused to meet the King and Queen on the grounds that they should meet her rather.

" That woman always wants to belittle us, that's why she was thrown into prison the first place.,I say  we consult the main Oracle for answers"

" Violet we can't consult it without Tania,you know what we have done ,our punishment will be greater if the Oracle sets eyes on us"

They both sighed as Anna entered the room.
" Tania refuses to see you once again  my King and Queen,she requires you meet her "

Roland nodded and dismissed her.
" Let's go Violet"

" I will not let what I have achieved over the years go to waste by some secret reveal and an old hag" Violet glared at her husband with fury.

" Please,let's just go"

She agreed and soon they were in front of Tania.

The woman walked around as if they weren't there humming a tune she had sang to two young people years ago.

" Do you not see us Tania" Violet declared.

" I see two disrespectful egotistic idiots who do not deserve to be who they are and do not know how to greet"

" I will not take such insults from you again, Tania, we only need you to answer our questions and then you will go back to your dungeon " Roland said and Tania cackled.

" I never asked to be brought here,Daniel and Felicia"

The two gasped at the name.
" We do not speak of such names here Tania"

" Are you afraid their spirits will jump from nowhere and tackle you for revenge" Tania continued cackling.

" That's it,Roland we will consult the Oracle tomorrow, punishment or not ,I want this woman out of my palace"

" Did you say your palace???Ha! Remember what I said Violet,when two blues meet,it is destiny ,you will be avenged" Tania laughed out loud as the king and Queen fled and the maids in the room half giggled as they saw the horror on third faces.

Tania smiled to herself .
"Can't wait to see you again" she whispered and sat on her bed to continue her humming.

*****
The Oracle was owned by only Tania,only she could speak to it.

It was the main future seer in the whole of Innocentia. It was a ball of flames always burning but never into ashes. The name of the god was Tribon.

As the king and Queen opened the door to the room where Tribon was, they hesitated.

Violet opened it and the heat from the flame hit them,Tribon's heat was high when sinful people entered his presence.

" We will be roasted Violet" Roland stated.

" We won't now ,let's go"

They entered and the great voice greeted them with a scoff.

" What is it you want this time" Tribon's great voice boomed and the two shook.

" No we require your assistance in explaining something "

" Say it"

The king repeated Tania's words and Tribon laughed.

" You are fools ,do you not understand a simple quote"

" No great master,we require your assistance" Violet found her voice.

"I will not give you the straight forward answer, do not come here if you don't understand the one I'm about to tell,I hate the sight of you two"

They nodded.

" A relative of an old friend  is coming,there will be bloodshed once he steps here to demand two things you have taken from him. "

" What....."

" Shut up and let me finish, the first answer in your Daughter's eyes"

" Now leave my presence before flames roast you, although I want to do that,I want to see your face when you are saying your deeds"

The two ran out of the door,each thinking about what Tribon said.

What was in Diamond's eyes and which old friend was coming to demand two things???

Enjoy!!!.