Chapter 37

Travis

What did I ever do to him.

"You don't get it right?" Russ asked and I nodded..

Joan was awake now and then look on her face was priceless as she took in Russ' betrayal.

" Well,first thing is that,I was asked my King Roland to watch over you,he knew someday you would come back to have your revenge"

What,!

" Do Esther and Farrell know about this"

" Yes we do Travis"

" I trusted you with my son, Esther" my mother shouted and Esther cackled.

" Roland had a better offer, Polynette. " Farrell replied.

The shock was too much to bear.

" I didn't want to do it but you made me hate your guts,every girl in school wanted you and not me and at a point Joan even had a crush on you, then finally you had Diamond,but as stupid as you are you let her go"

My words got stuck in my mouth.

" You always get the good things but you throw it away because of your stupid ego,your revenge for your father covered all you sense,"

" I tried to love you but It was you they preferred instead of me"

" Finally I get to put me first when I kill you and marry Diamond"

That brought out the beast in me

" Joan fucking loved you and you betray her too by taking my girlfriend "

" Tsk...tsk.....shut up Travis, you let Diamond go now she doesn't want you anymore, I'm going to make her want me and together we would rule this kingdom"

" What about Adrian"

" We'll discuss his death later"

" How dare you,Russ"

Esther and Farrell moved forward again and smirked.

" History repeats itself again,Travis, betrayal and usurping" my mom's quiet voice sang out .

My heart clenched,even if I don't get Diamond,I won't let Russ get her, I won't let her hurt anymore.

" Now if you'll excuse me,the ceremony is in a few hours,we need to put our plan in action" Esther pulled her husband and child out and winked at all.

" I'm really sorry, if I hadn't let Diamond go ,we won't be here" I apologised.

" It's not your fault,I should have told you earlier" Joan said.

" Earlier??"

" Russ told me , he sometimes felt left out when you were around and that one day he would have his revenge but I thought he was lying because he was drunk at that time"

Regina sighed.

" The Chain" Tamina shouted.

" What chain?"

" Diamond! Enchanted! Speak to her" she replies between huge breaths.

" Yeah....take it out," Fred said.

" Diamond if you can hear us, whatever you do don't get married to anyone today , Please help" Tamina said through the chain and there was silence afterwards.

A sound from afar got our hopes up but the voice diminished it.

" Nice try Tamina,but Princess Diamond is already with me"

I growled loudly..........

Someone is asking for death.

We move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for another cliff hanger.

Next chapter might be bloody and full of dark scenes.

Picture an image like World war Three......😂😂😂just kidding though......

Love y'all.....

@mickenaa( Ride or Die babe) please read. 🙏🙏✊✊✊