Chapter 14

(Innocentia)

( Third person)

The maid servant of the palace stared in shock as Queen Violet ran hastily about, shouting for guards to get the horses ready..

Many things had happened this year. The most shocking of all was when the King allowed Princess Diamond to go out of the kingdom and now they were seeing their Queen in haste.

Queen Violet ran to the carriage which had already been prepared and slipped in .The king shouted in awe as he pointed to the stars above.

" Look at this Violet"

She looked up,the clouds had formed into something like a heart. And lightning was striking heavily even though it wasn't raining.

Queen Violet looked at the flower in her hands and covered her mouth.

The rose was glowing. Not just red but blue.

" Hurry up Athen, we need to get there" King Roland said after looking at the horse man disgruntled.

" We haven't been here in like ten  years" Queen Violet said and the king Nodded.

The Queen didn't even acknowledge the many individuals that came out to wave her.

The kingdom prisons weren't close to the prison,so they had to take the carriage.

" Open the gates" the King shouted to the guards.

They got there and the Queen took the flower which was glowing bright red by now and they walked in silence to the cell they both dreaded to enter.

Tania wasn't old when she was put in the cell but many years had passed to she had aged a bit. She was there because she refused to bow to Roland and Violet,for some reasons not stated now.

" I knew you'd come" Tania said when she saw the two annoyed people.

" Cut the Joke and tell us why this flower is now glowing according to what you said" Queen Violet snapped and Tania laughed.

" You foolish people,did you not read what I told you ,you claim you are Queen and King but you don't understand a simple quote,you are peasants" she spat out and gave them a toothy grin.

" I have said all what i can say Violet and Roland" she said and turned to continue brushing her long white hair.

" It's Queen Violet and King Roland to you " The king snapped.

Violet pushed him aside and whispered.

" We won't get anything out of her if we act rude,let's take her back to the palace"

" I won't go anywhere" Tania cried out.

The lightning struck again,she looked up and smiled.

" It has happened"

" What has happened" The king growled but Tania just smiled.

" Guards,make sure she's cleaned up and bring her over to the palace" Queen Violet ordered and pulled her King out of there.

" Do you think it has something to do with Diamond?" Violet asked.

" I don't think so" Roland replied and they went back in silence.

Sparks flew around as Tania smiled satisfactorily back at the cell.

" Bring him home" she whispered.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

This book is actually a free book. Read at your own free will.

You can choose to vote or comment.

I do need your help in correcting mistakes. This book is unedited.

Thanks.