Chapter 5

Diamond

" Are you a princess?" The blonde haired girl asked .

My Father told me not to reveal my secret for a reason I don't know.

" Err... No,why?" I managed to ask.

" Your dress" Blondy said and I smiled.

" That's how we dress"

The blue eyed boy stared at me deeply and began introducing the others.

" I'm Travis, that is Ken, Fred and Russ,the blonde is Regina, Joan and Tamina"

Tamina had black hair like mine but it was shoulder length. She looked like a Barbie doll. Joan had brown hair and a very genuine smile. Regina was the curly blonde who liked to smile.

Ken had short brown hair while Russ and Fred all had black jelly hair.

I turned to Travis. I remember those eyes somewhere,but where?.

I didn't want to reveal anymore things so I had to be careful. I thought I was about to live alone but then I had to be brought here by this Greek god.

" Let's go" he took my hands in his as he guided me through the stairs. As a royalty of the Palace ,I knew what elegance was and this house was exactly one. I didn't have high ceiling like the palace but it had royal paintings and artefacts.

We entered a room painted blue. I smiled.

" Thank you ,my good sir" he seemed surprised by my words.

" Your accent is very nice " he noted.

" Thank you once again " I replied and he placed my things down.

" Uh...your dress is too ...I mean long, I'll let the  girls take you shopping" he said and left.

I read in the world book that Girls here went for shopping. I twirled around in the room and went to the window.

I leaned against it and smiled. Finally I could go out with friends instead of with coachmen,guards and maids.i missed Anna though.

I gazed outside,a man was walking his dog,a lady was passing by with a bag of goods...I smiled at the feeling and went back inside.

I removed my royal chain from my neck and hid it inside my wardrobe.

I laid on the bed and soon I was gone , dreaming of my freedom.

****
" Wake up Diamond" Tamina was standing at the edge of the bed alone with Regina and Joan who were going through my things.

" I guess she doesn't have anything which is not Princess-like"

" I am not a Princess" I sighed .

" We know that,now get up and take this dress" Tamina assured and I nodded.

I took the dress and walked into the bathroom. After wearing the dress,I screamed. The girls came running in.
" Is my stomach supposed to be bare,and the shorts ??" I asked.

The top had covered my breast was hanging lowly over my stomach and the shorts weren't even up to my mid- thigh.

" She has much flawless skin" Joan whispered.

" It's okay honey, that's how we dress here" Regina said.

I nodded and wore the 'sneakers' they gave me.

" You look so cute ,lemme take a picture of this" she took out a rectangular gadget and a light flashed.

" A phone?" I asked. I knew it was a phone because I read about it.

" Yeah you will get one soon,now let's go" Joan pulled me out of the bathroom.

The boys were downstairs and they all gazed at me shockingly.

" Damn!"Ken said and I giggled slowly.

Travis was gawking at me ,his eyes hovering over my body. I felt weak in the knees.

" How can she wear that" Travis frowned at Tamina.

" It is what you are seeing" Regina chipped in and they pulled me out.

*******

The shopping was fun. I got a phone,more shorts,jeans and dresses I had never worn before. Mostly my parents would let the royal seamstress sew my dress for me but this whole experience was fun .

We went to place called a restaurant and I tasted all sorts of foods.

We went home feeling exhausted. The boys were fast asleep.

I took in my first day and smiled.

This will be fun.

I fell asleep.

The next morning.

Travis was by me. I screamed.

Read
Vote
Comment

You are free to picture my characters how you want okay.

Give the book a chance!