Chapter 32

(Innocentia)

" He's coming Violet,beware"the prisoner warned the king and Queen and laughed weakly.

" How is this even possible"Roland hit the rails of the door and for the hundreth time since all this started,he ran his hand through his hair.

" You can't alter destiny or fate,I may be weak but i warn you to beware,the one coming is not like me,he's stronger and ruthless"

" Shut up"Violet pulled her husband and they walked out of the prison.

" Make sure he doesn't eat anything,we have to starve him" Violet told the guards and walked into the throne room.

" Any news on Anna or Adrian?"

" I guess they will bring Diamond back soon, Roland we need to get those two married, that tree will not destroy our carefully made plans" Violet pointed out and her husband nodded.

" Start inviting all the royals,the time of the ceremony must be set" Roland moved to sit down and they both sighed.

***************

" My Queen I just got a message from the mental clinic,the woman is free now"

" What!"

"You're dismissed now leave" Violet half ran to her room.

" Roland,she's also free"

" Who?"

" Polynette"

" What! How! ,why are the curses breaking"

" I don't know,somehow Tania might know something about it"

**************

Tania cackled as soon as she saw the two desperate people entering her room.

" I have no say in this,it happened because it was supposed to happen,I suggest you start confessing" Tania laughed out loud and the Queen frowned.

" We did Nothing wrong and we will fight to make sure no harm comes to this kingdom"

" The fate of these people is no longer in your hands,it was never in your hands,it is now up to Diamond and him"
She pointed towards the love tree and the King growled.

" Princess Diamond will marry Adrian and that's final"

" We'll see,wait till you hear the outcome of her travel"

" What outcome?"

" Out of two blues comes a little surviving colour"

" What does that even mean?"

" Find out your self Violet,now if you'll excuse me,I have better things to do"

The two huffed.and walked out leaving a content Tania.

***********

Tania placed the pictures of the two kids on her table and smiled.

She had been there through everything,when the two were good friends.

Just a little more time and her curse too will be broken. The only thing left was for the two to solve their mystery and come back and fight betrayal.

Then she too will be able to go to her true form and touch her daughter again..................

Don't worry everything will make sense soon.

Thanks for still reading 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃