Chapter 20

Diamond

Somehow I felt that I was going in the right direction Because I could hear loud noises.

Going there could risk my life but I knew I had to do it.

The place was in a mess, people with broken arms and legs were on the floor. Driving past them I saw the rest at the far end. Should I let them see me?.

I drove carefully through the people and appeared behind them. Travis was looking so good shooting around.what was all this fighting for anyway?

Tamina and Joan were at the left side and Fred,Ken and Regina were at the other side. Travis was with Russ.

I wanted to get up and go but a gun whistled past my ear and before I could even say anything the bullet had grazed Travis' arm.

" What the fuck! Russ they are taking the cars" Joan shouted.

" Travis has been hit what do we do now" Tamina said and I could see Russ panicking.

I decided to get up but Russ looked in my direction and ran to me. I wanted to hide but something told me to wait.

" What the hell are you doing here,Travis asked you to stay,do you know what he will do if he finds out you came" Russ pulled me to a secluded place.

Telling him that I got the hint from a chain would lead to weird circumstances.

" I ...uh"

" Okay,I won't tell Travis,but I'm gonna tell a cab to send you home,leave the motorcycle here,I will use it to bring Travis"

" What If they ask you who brought it here"

" That will be my problem,now hurry up and go,when you go home change your outfit act like you were never here"

I nodded and ran off. That was cowardice of me but I didn't want to face Travis' wrath.

I ran to the road and took the cab.

**************

Travis

The northwest gang had started their riot again. All these wouldn't have happened if the cops would just arrest them whenever they broke the law.

They just sat back and waited for us to do everything.

They were at the La Russo bar, raping young ladies for no reason. When we confronted them they had start shooting.

I felt the presence of someone but I brushed it off. I turned my head to the left as I began shooting at the people behind Ken. I flash of black shiny hair wafted through my eyes but I shook it off. Diamond was at home.

Before I knew it a bullet had grazed my arm.

Tamina ran to me and held the hand up whilst Russ ran off to somewhere I didn't know.

The leader of the gang ,Frederick wasn't even here. I would have killed him.

" We got one person,but they've taken the cars so we would let a taxi take us back with him" Joan said and left with Regina.

Russ came back holding our motorcycle nervously.

" When did you get that".

" No need for that,Fred let's put him on it and leave" Russ ignored my question..I knew he was hiding something from me.

After five minutes of taking in my heavy Breathing,we were finally at home.

Fred and Russ carried me up to my room. I wanted to tell them u could walk but I knew they would ignore me.

Regina came over to look at my wounds and I flinched when she touched them.

Diamond rushed in,with haste,I nervous look in her eyes.

" Travis are you okay?" She asked and I nodded. I could see her breathe in a sigh of relief .

" You'll be fine,you just need to rest, Ken and Fred are going to get back to cars those assholes took" Regina said.

I simply nodded and Diamond sat by me.

Her hands made their way to hold mine. Peace was all it assured..I smiled at her.

I wanted to asked her if she was the one who brought the motorbike but I knew she was innocent or?

Russ entered and I could see him give her a slight wink.

I smirked.

I'll get you before you know it.!