Chapter 21

Diamond

Travis had not suspected anything yet. He was still weak though.  Esther and Farrell came to visit us and now they were gone so I was sitting by him on the bed.

" Come here Diamond" he tugged at my arm so that I moved to straddle his lap.

" I don't want to hurt you Travis" I tried getting up but he pinned me down.

" Really, ....but I feel like you are hurting me by not telling me something"

Did he find out that I was from Innocentia?.

" I..... don't have anything to say Travis"

He let out a weird laughter. More like a cackle. His free arm moved to hold my hips whilst he buried his face in my neck. If I wasn't so scared now,I would have melted in his touch. But I was rigid against him.

" You know what I hate Diamond, Lies"

I shook. What was he talking about.

" What... ... Are you taking about?" His face was still buried in my neck.

" I expect everyone to obey my order Diamond, do you know anyone who has disobeyed me?"

" No....Travis" I moaned out his name as he took my lips.

He was confusing me,was he angry or he had found out something about me.

" In all my years of life ,I never knew a motorcycle could move on its own but surprisingly last week ,Russ was able to suddenly command one to appear" * note the sarcasm*

I froze against him,Did he know
that I came there???.

I sighed as his grip on my waist became tighter.  I screamed in pain.

" I punish those who disobey my orders and you Mi amor will be no exception"

" I didn't do anything wrong Travis" I finally managed to say.

That freed the beast in him.

He tossed me to the other side of the bed and got up with angry eyes.

" You didn't do anything???? I fucking told you to stay at home,but you chose to disobey my order. That bullet could have hit you Diamond. How dare you lie to me"

He paced around the room.

" I wanted to help you"

" Help me by dying,are you crazy,no one lies to me Diamond,I will find out by my self and it won't be pleasant"

He grabbed my arm and half dragged me out of the room and down the stairs..

I never saw this vicious side of him before. He looked like he could kill me.

We entered a dark room and he tossed me on a rickety bed.

" This is where those who disobey me live and you will stay here till you learn your lesson"

How could he live  me here. I'm made sure that when I finally make it out of here,I would ran away.

" No Diamond,you can never leave,you pledged allegiance to this gang, leaving it could get you killed"

He read my mind. What if it's time to return to Innocentia and get married to Adrian.

I shook that thought out of my mind.
" Please Travis ,I won't do it again" I sobbed .

" Three days Diamond,you will stay here.,never disobey my orders again"

How dare he? I thought he liked me.

He shut the door behind me and I was left in the semi darkness.

I laid on the bed and began sobbing. I hadn't eaten all day because I was with him,taking care of him and this is what he repays me with.

I cried myself to sleep.