Chapter 23

Diamond

This was my last day down here.The girls brought me food everyday but I refused to eat which led to Ken, Russ and Fred holding me down to push the food in my mouth. I vomited as soon as they left and now I was weak.

I've never been punished before in my life. Travis never came down here. I guess he didn't have anything for me like I do. From what I heard from Russ,he went to visit his biological mother and had been quiet since then.

I squinted as Joan entered smiling at me.

" Come let's go Diamond" She said and I got up to go. I hadn't been eating well so I was weak. She helped me up on the stairs and took me to my room.

" Rest,I'll bring in your food later" I simply nodded. I wasn't speaking to any of them.

She left and I smiled at the sight of my room. I missed it though. I missed Travis . I knew I had to forget about him, after all I would be with Adrian. Maybe I could just sneak out to another city.

A ringing noise from my chain startled me and I immediately locked the door to go and check what it was.

" Helloooooo" I whispered.

I waited for about a few minutes and was about to put it back down when a faint sound mentioned my name.

" Princes Diamond"

" Yes"

" It's Anna"
" Anna?? What's wrong"

" Strange things are happening at the palace,King and Queen want you back here because Prince Adrian's Parents require your presence during the monthly reunion ball"

I sighed.

" Princes I have to go now" she said and the chain became dim.

Lord and Lady Crawlette were anxious to see their future Queen.

How do I tell Adrian ,I don't have anything for him. Even if I don't end up with Travis I knew I couldn't be with Adrian..

I have only eight months to go back and be normal again. After all these I knew i wouldn't like to go back to wearing ballroom dresses and faking smiles over meeting hundreds of Lords ,Ladies and Princes.

I wanted to be free like I was here. Even though I was punished for three days.

People of Innocentia were waiting for the Coronation of the new King and Queen and here lies the case where the Queen is in love with someone who barely recognizes her than just a kiss buddy.

I  put the chain back in it's place and waited for Joan to come back.

The monthly ball was always hosted by my  parents and I  was always there to meet the new  Princess and Princes and for the first time this year I  won't be there.

Joan entered and saw the look on my face.

" You okay,Diamond? Should I call Regina?"

I shook my head and she placed the Guacamole down.

" Listen,we're sorry for not convincing Travis to let you out,it's just that as his place as leader,he expects us to obey his rules"

" Even when they saved him" I snapped.

" He just wants you to obey him Diamond, Travis might not tell you this but he cares about you ,losing you would hurt him a lot even though you two meet only a month ago"

I nodded and began eating my food.

"To make it up to you,how about we go to the movies and go shopping with the girls"

The idea to go out thrilled me as I smiled at her.

" Good,be downstairs in ten minutes"

" Okay"

Thoughts of Adrian and palace problems momentarily forgotten.

**********

After a few minutes,I was dressed in blue jeans and a simple blue jacket with blue sneakers. I smiled at myself in the mirror. Tamina was a good teacher of dressing.

I put my hand on my hip. I never i had curves because I've been wearing loose dresses all my life.

I opened the door,half hoping to see  Travis .i gasped when I  saw him. He was leaning against the wall staring at me.Shirtless.

My anger for him half dissipated as I saw his tattoos spreading across his broad chest. Why did I even find it cute?.

I refused to be lured into him so I passed by him but he held me back.

" Diamond"

No answer.

," Diamond,I called you," he gritted his teeth at me and I only stared at him. Lost in his deep blue eyes.  I knew those eyes.

" Diamond"

" Just let me go Travis"

" I can't bear you not minding me"

" You locked me in a room for three days and never came to see me,now you want me to speak with you?"

" No I......"

" What ,Travis you want me to thank you for punishing me because I saved you?. Well then Thank you,now let me go"

" I see you've become sassy,tell me right in my eyes that you don't miss you"

I turned away but he pinned me on the walls. His arms on each  side.

" I don't....."

" You're not staring at me Diamond"

I couldn't face him,i would either hug him or kiss him if i looked in his eyes. That's how much I was addicted to him.

I began to sob....I hated myself for being so vulnerable and for being so weak for him. I hated what he was doing to me.

..

Enjoy!!!!!!