Chapter 36.

Travis.

Did I love her? Yes. Do I miss her? Yes. Do I hate her enough to kill her.......

That question rang in my mind as I stood beside my mom and how her eager but sad eyes overlooked the sea.

She missed my Dad,all these years she was under a curse because some idiot loved her and she didn't.

I walked behind her and stood by Russ.

" Will you see her before you go on your rampage" Russ asked

" No,we are wiping out all of them"

Russ sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to convince me.

"We're nearing the docks, Travis" Ken shouted and I nodded.

Finally my Homeland.

************

For some reasons unknown to me,Russ Suggested we camp in the forest enough to not raise any suspicions about our arrival. I think I understood him now..

We were on our way to look for a clear camp ground to stay.

" You sure this place is safe?" Tamina asked and he nodded.

Wind whistled past our ears as we searched for a flat surface.

I moved further into the forest to search for twigs to start a fire. All the while thinking of Diamond..

"Travis.........................." I dropped the twigs and ran to where my name was coming from.

The place was scattered,things we had brought were all lying on the florr.

" Mom?,Ken,Joan?? Tamina?Russ?" I screamed

" Regina?"

No answer.

Just now! I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

" Where are you"

" Run Travis" a voice said and I turned to look for it but I didn't feel anyone around.

Something hit the back of my neck and before I knew it,I had blacked out,.

**********************

It was a warehouse? No it wasn't it looked like the deepest dungeon  of a castle. Which wasn't surprising because we were in a kingdom of Kings and. Queens after all.

The main question was who brought me here?

My hands were tied in front of me as I hissed at the blood forming around my wrist..

" Travis?" I turned to find my mom and the rest in the same position as I was.

No!No! She wasn't clearly recovered.

" Are you okay mom?" I tried to move but realized I was stuck..

" I'm fine,Travis"

" Are you guys okay"

Tamina nodded but I realized Ken,Fred,Regina and Joan were all knocked out Cold.

Who brought me here and why. Who even knew we had come into Innocentia.

Then I realized something,one person was missing..........

No it cannot be....

" Figured it out yet bro?"
The voice said and I clenched my fists at the next person following.

Someone I had trusted for years, someone who taught me what love was and someone I felt safe with years was betraying me.

Was love worth anything at all.

Russ had an evil grin on his face as his eyes met mine and I saw what I'd never see in his eyes before.

Hatred?
Jealousy?

.
.

.

I love cliffhangers babes😂😂

Did you see that coming.

Well no! Because I didn't even know what I was writing. Hope you enjoyed it.

Dm me if you don't understand what's going on though 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

We move 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Please check out this story by @mickenaa ( Ride or Die Babe) 🙏🙏🙏 you'll love it✊✊✊