Chapter 29

Travis.

I woke up with a pang of guilt,I had done it again. When Diamond told me she hated me I felt hurt but after she looked in my eye, I knew it was all a lie.

She was lying on me smiling in her sleep. Her hair was scattered on my chest. I checked her out. She was so beautiful, something about her reminded me of someone but I couldn't recall where.

Her eyes! Those were my weakness.

" You're creepy" I heard her say.
I laughed.

" You've been looking at me,what are you thinking"

" That you aren't angry with me anymore" I smiled and she frowned.

" I'm still angry"

" How about we go have fun today,I'm sorry for yelling at you"

She squealed and got up to run to the bathroom.

" Can I join you"
She shook her head.

" Come on, there's nothing I haven't seen before" I pouted and she nodded.

" Okay but keep your hands off me" she warned.

" I'll try"

*******************

What turned out to be just showering ended up in another session. I couldn't get enough of her. .

Her usual shyness was gone,now she could sit and watch whenever Fred and Tamina were busily eating their faces off. Mostly she would run away.

As she sat in front of me at the burger shop munching on her food ,I smiled at her. How did I get so lucky. Not even Myra and I had so much fun like this.

" So tell me about your real mom"

I sighed.

" Its not by force if you don't want to...." She said.

" My mom's name is Olivia,she got a mental problem when my father was allerged to have been killed years ago"

" What killed him"

"Someone,I am still looking for the person"

She placed her hands on mine and caressed it.

" I'm so sorry for your loss"

" It's not your fault"

" So Farrell and Esther raised me along with Russ their son"

" Why don't you remember anything when your father died?"

" I don't know,first thing we were at a place and second I'm in this town,it happened so fast"

" I know something that can cheer you up" she wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed

" You are becoming naughty,what did Tamina and Regina teach you"

She shrugged.

" Why not Joan"

" I know she won't tell you all that" I replied and She laughed.

" Lets go home"

" Okay"

********

A weird looking car was in front of the garage and Diamond raised her lids in enquiry.

" I don't know who that is"

We  shut the car door and went inside.

When we entered, Tamina,Fred,Russ,Regina ,Joan and Ken were watching a young man with Large green eyes and Anna was standing by him. I almost snorted at his outfit,he was dressed like we were in the 80s.

Diamond dropped my hands like hot potato and gasped.

" Adrian?"

" It's Prince Adrian to you too Princess"

What!!!

Sorry for the short chapter though.

So Prince Adrian is back,......drama begins.

Sorry for the late update.

Please Read:
So I just realized this book has been rated #598 in Young love. This wouldn't have been achieved without your help. Thank you all so much.

😘😘😘😘😘