Chapter 11

(Innocentia)

(Third Person)

King Roland stood at the balcony of his room in the palace overlooking the port which was far away but you could hear the sound of ships blasting off.

He watched the good people of his kingdom bustle about in happiness. The servants were busily plucking out apples for the night dinner.

The mere individuals walked around doing their jobs with huge smiles plastered on thier faces.

He smiled lightly before he remembered his mood. What was he thinking when he allowed Diamond go out there alone. He hoped he was doing the right thing .

His wife and Queen Violet ran into the room with a look of shock.

" What is it Violet?"

" Roland come into the plant room with me" She gestured and he followed lightly. Wondering what would make Violet run like that. She wasn't someone who liked to rush things. She was always slow and orderly.

They entered the plant room and she pointed to a rose flower.

He gasped in shock. The plant room was where they kept Diamond's favorite flowers.

That particular Rose flower had wilted about twenty years ago due to some circumstances.

" Roland,the plant is growing and glowing,Tania was right"

" Nonsense Violet,Tania is just an old hag,all this is probably some misunderstanding"

" You call this misunderstanding,this flower has always been like this until this year,did you forget what Tania said"

Roland tried to remember what the old hag had said....

20 years into the future,when two blues meet,this flower will grow and the secret will be shown..........

He shot out of his flashback when he saw Violet still staring at him with a shocked expression.

" Violet,call the guards to assemble the carriage, we are going to the kingdom prison tower" he shouted and Violet rushed out.

Time to visit an old friend. What exactly did she mean by when two blues meet?.

We move back to first person point of view.

Read
Vote
Comment
Share

Once again,give this book a chance.