Chapter 38

Diamond

This world is full of surprises but none can fathom that fact that you are seeing someone you thought could be trusted standing in front of you acting the perfect villain.

I was on my bed when the door opened to reveal a man in a cloak........ thinking it was an intruder.....well! It was kinda like intruding though.

When Russ' face appeared and the bloodshot eyes. I knew Travis was in danger.

After relating his evil plans  to me,he tied me up and dragged me to a place I hadn't seen before in the palace.

You might be wondering where most of the guards or even where Tania and Anna were.

Tania and Anna were in the garden, picking out roses for my room and the maids and guards were busily preparing for the ceremony.

Russ pushed me inside the room and shut the door..

My back hit the door and I held my stomach . Not for the pain but for the little baby growing in there.

I was too scared to tell Adrian or my parents that I was pregnant.Only Tania and Anna knew about it..

" What the fuck do you want"

" Shhhh, Princess,don't say those words." he sighed as he picked up my royal chain..

Someone was speaking, ..Tamina.

I wanted to shout and tell her that the chain wasn't with me. But Russ covered my mouth.

" Nice try Tamina, but Princess Diamond is already here"

He threw the chain at the other end and smiled.

" Stay here If you want to see your loved ones."

" My parents will come and you will be thrown into the dungeon" I threatened.

" Parents? , I don't think so Diamond" he winked and locked the door after him.

What did he mean by that. Sure I knew they were wicked and evil but they were my parents right?

I needed to get out of here.

Russ foolishly left the chain here,I grabbed it and tried calling Anna or Tania.

" Help me" I said.

***********

Travis.

Ever broke something or hurt something whilst wildly furious before?. Well that's how come I had ripped open the rails of the dungeon we were held in.

Diamond must be safe.

" We are going to split,take your guns with you,Joan I want you to stay with my mom"

I assigned before jumping out .

I adjusted my dress and pulled out my hidden my gun.

Blood spluttered on my face as i shot anyone I saw. I was determined to keep Diamond safe..I didn't even care about her father for now.

I ducked behind the palace as I sneaked in to find Diamond's room ..

********

The hallways were quiet because they were preparing for the stupid ceremony between Diamond and Adrian.

I couldn't even differentiate from the many rooms I peeped in.

I entered the last one on the row and I heard a silent groan.

I turned to find an old woman and Anna leaning against the door frame.

I knew the old woman somewhere.
"Travis?" Anna called out and I moved to sit by her.

" Is that him" the old woman gasped and I saw her grin.

" What happened "

" Russ pushed us in here,the guards are looking for him ,the King and Queen have returned and have asked the guards to arrest any intruder"

Roland is here.

" Will you be okay here Anna?" I asked and she Diamond.

" No matter what,don't let anything happen to Diamond, your life will never be the same" the old woman warned and I stared at her in disbelief.

I finally nodded and walked out, sneakily stayed away from the place guarded by guards.

Before I could make a detour to the next hallway someone pointed a gun to my head.

" Keep walking"

I quietly obliged and the person led me to place like a throne room .

" Finally, I meet the last heir of the Von Shartz lineage"

Talk of the enemy.

The king and Queen. To be frank, Diamond didn't look like them at all. One would wonder where she got her sweet behavior from.

" The betrayer"

" We are better royals than your asylum mother and father" The Queen blurted out and I growled.

" Take him to the dungeon, we'll deal with him after the ceremony"

" Call Russ in here,Darwin and Myra"

Darwin,Myra! What the hell is this.

" What are you guys doing here"

" We are all spies of the king" Myra said and winked at me. My whole life had been watched.

" Tsk.. thought you'll never see me?" Darwin smirked.

" If you put up a fight, your friends die and so do your Love"

" Isn't she your daughter,what kind of parents are you"

," The kind with strategy,now take him away" the king roared and the two pulled me off .

Myra kept bowing her head when we made eye contact.

Guilt.

I could use that..

They threw me into the cell and walked away like I was nothing to them. True..

" I know you" a middle aged man said and I realized I wasn't alone in the room..

" You"

" Me??"

" Who are you"

" It don't matter, they gonna kill me soon"

" Why"

" He didn't come,you look like him when he was a kid"

" Who"

"It don't matter"

" What's your name"

" Orlando Von Shartz,rightful ruler of Innocentia"

My eyes widened.............

😀😀😀😀😀😀