Plan

"Kai."

Kai saw a chat notification from Rosé. He quickly typed in his reply.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Any visitors today?"

Kai chuckled. Rosé is checking on Lisa like a private investigator.

"Yeah, every day. Today was someone from the HR. She says she just wanted to ask about some of Lisa's requirements. I doubt it."

"Is there anyone that Lisa seemed to have shown any interest yet?"

"As far as I can see, none."

"That's good! 😁"

Kai wasn't interested in replying again until he saw another message from Rosé.

"Hey, do you really like Jennie?"

"Of course, I do. Why?"

"Well, I have this proposal."

"Is this something good?"

"Of course, silly. This will benefit both of us 😉."

"Tell me more about it 😁."

"The plan is I'll help you with Jennie while you help me with Lisa."

"That sounds fair. When do we start?"

"Tonight."

----

It was the end of the day. Kai saw Lisa already preparing her stuff so he approached her, "Hey, going home now?"

"Almost. Just sending a few more emails to clients."

He comfortably sat at Lisa's table. "You seem to be in a hurry, you have plans for later?"

Lisa thought about it first before shaking her head. "None of top of my head now. Why?"

"It's just that I noticed that you've been here for more than four months now but haven't hung out with anyone yet."

Lisa bit her lip when she realized the same thing. "Now that you mention it, yeah, you're right. I didn't notice that myself."

"So, do you wanna go with us later?"

"With whom?"

"Jennie and Rosé invited us to go out. You know, it's Friday and weekend is approaching. We might want to unwind for a bit." said Kai convincingly. He tapped Lisa's shoulder. "Plus, they want to celebrate the approval of the lipstick ad. You and Jennie did a great job on that."

Lisa was planning to turn down the offer until a certain name was mentioned. "Is it just gonna be just the four of us? With Jennie and Rosé?"

"Yeah, yeah. The girls were actually expecting you'd come."

Lisa's face lit up. "I guess, that sounds like a good plan."

"Cool."

---

"Hey, do you want to hang out later?" Rosé asked Jennie this time.

Jennie, who's never really fan of going out, immediately shook her head. "Nah, I just wanted to rest tonight. It was a stressful week."

"It's not everyday that I get to go out with you," said Rosé, pouting. She got to pull this one off because Kai already confirmed that Lisa is coming.

"But we're together every day. You see, we even sit across each other."

Rosé sighed, feeling more hopeless now. "Just this one, Jen, c'mon..."