Couch

Jennie went out to dry herself in front of the mirror, eventually noticing the reflection of a room behind. Is it the same room with pictures before. Jennie went in and turned on the lights; getting surprised because even though nothing has changed in Lisa's apartment, a lot has changed in this room.

All the pictures have been rearranged. There are also additional pictures from lisa's Gampo and Bali trip. But above all that, what really caught Jennie's attention is the new picture frame in the center. It wasn't Irene anymore. Irene's frame has-been placed on the side. This time the picture of a woman --- although not looking at the camera --- that has a heart melting smile drawn on her face. The shot was taken in a beach-like background.

"Jennie?"

Jennie turned around and saw Lisa already peeking from the door.

"Oh, umm..." Lisa lightly scratched her eyebrow, somewhat embarrassed at what Jennie had seen. "The, uh, food is ready..."

"What's this, Lisa?"

"Umm, a picture.. of you..?"

"And why do you have a picture of me hanging in here?"

Getting more embarrassed at the situation, Lisa hugged Jennie from behind around her waist and kissed the side of her head. "Uhm, well, don't I have the right to put my girlfriend's picture in my room?"

Jennie smiled as she looks back at her picture. "Since when was this displayed here?"

"Right after the Gampo trip."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I can't resist putting that picture there. Your smile is so charming and radiant. It is a perfect shot."

Jennie turned to look at her picture again, holding Lisa's face with her hand.

"I always love seeing your sweet gummy smile, Jennie. Always."

"And you always give me another reason to fall for you even more," said Jennie, turning to Lisa.

"Of course. Making you fall out of love is the last thing I have in mind now. I just hope there won't be a need for me to change that picture again anymore."

Jennie held Lisa's face with both her hands and looked at her sweetly. "Don't worry, you won't."

-----

After dinner (which is not boiled eggs by the way), the couple settled on the couch to watch a romantic comedy film. Jennie is sitting upright with Lisa's head comfortably resting on her lap. She is getting carried away with the movie, noticing that Lisa has already dozed off. She wouldn't have found out until she asked a question that the latter didn't respond to.

"Lisa!"

Lisa woke up after Jennie jiggled her. "W-what?"

"Are you seriously going to sleep on me?"

"No, I'm not, I just ---" Lisa got up after she noticed Jennie is already pouting. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was too tired, plus your hand on my head is very relaxing."

"Hmp. If I'd known you're just going to sleep early I should've gone home instead."

Lisa wrapped an arm around Jennie. "No. I'm not going to sleep yet. We're going to stay up late watching movies, right?"

"Hmp. Admit it. You just don't like the movie I picked."

Lisa couldn't answer. She's never a fan of chick flicks. But since Jennie was too excited to watch it earlier, Lisa agreed right away. She just didn't think that she'll get bored with it, and worse it put her to sleep.