Hospital

"HAHAHA!"

"I can't believe it, he's here," Jisoo sniggered after hearing the loud guffaw of a man from inside the hospital room.

"He?" asked Rosé.

"Lisa's dad. He's a funny guy. You'll see." said Jisoo, knocking on the door.

A tall man, whom Jennie assumed to be Lisa's dad, opened the door for them. "Look who we have here!" he exclaimed, arms stretched wide. "Isn't this the almighty Jisoo descending from Mount Olympus to captivates women's hearts?"

Jisoo immediately threw herself for a big hug. "Haha! I missed you, uncle!"

"I missed you too, kiddo." He tapped her back. He pulled away when he noticed Rosé and Jennie. "Oh, and you brought your pretty friends. Come on in now," he said, gesturing to them. "Tiger, you got visitors."

Jennie smiled at the pet name. Her eyes immediately searched for Lisa and found her lying on the bed with a bandaged right foot. She felt relieved and worried at the same time. No one knows how much she struggled to maintain her composure not to hug the poor patient at the moment.

Although others might not have noticed it, Jennie surely saw how Lisa was surprised to see her there. It was a brief shock that Lisa immediately changed to a smile when she turned to look at Jisoo and Rosé.

Aside from Lisa's dad, there were other people inside. One is a beautiful middle age woman, whom Jennie initially assumed as Lisa's relative due to resemblance, and then there's...

Krystal? What is she doing here?

Jennie's eyebrows furrowed while looking at Krystal who's currently sitting ON the hospital bed, BESIDE Lisa.

"Hey, guys," said Lisa, looking more cheery now compared to how she was last Friday.

Jisoo pointed a finger on Lisa's foot and said, "Dude, what's up? You got it pretty bad, eh?"

"Im fine, come on. You've seen worse, remember?" said Lisa, reminding Jisoo of the car accident before, which the latter answered with a laugh.

"What happened to you?" asked Rosé, walking towards Lisa.

"Just minor foot injury. I can go back to work the day after tomorrow," Lisa answered. "Miss me already?"

"Of course," said Rosé, tapping Lisa's leg. "It just doesn't feel the same not seeing you passing by the hallway. Right, Jen?"

Jennie, who was zoning out while looking at how close Krystal's body is to Lisa, was brought back to earth. "Uh.. y-yeah.."

Not knowing what to say, Lisa looked around and realized something. "Oh, guys, meet my dad and Aunt Yaya." She pointed at the two. The siblings greeted everyone with a wai.

Lisa turned to Krystal this time. "These are my friends and colleagues: Jisoo, Rosé, and... Jennie. Guys, meet Krystal." Rosé made an "ooh" sound after hearing Krystal's name.

"Hello everyone," said Krystal with a wai.

Lisa's dad cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention. "So, now tell me, which of you girls is Lisa's girlfriend?"

Their mouths fell open at the blunt question. Lisa brought her hands to her face and said, "Ugh, dad, stop it!"

The man chuckled. "Hey, tiger, what's the matter? I'm just curious, okay?"

"How many times should I tell you that I'm single?" Lisa's voice is muffled from hiding her face behind her palms. Jennie still finds it cute, tho.