Surprise

Tuesday - February 13th - 7:11 pm

"What's cooking?"

"Oh, you're home," said Jennie, turning to her mom who's standing by the door. "Umm, it's nothing. I bought a roasted chicken for dinner. Would you like to eat now?"

"Maybe a little later after I change," said her mom. The older lady stretched her neck out in attempt to see what's keeping her daughter busy. "What are you preparing?"

"Just umm, a little something for my team."

"Homemade chocolates?" her mom asked after getting a glimpse of the ingredients. "For your team, you said?"

Jennie nodded. "Yeah."

"Valentine's present?"

"Yeah, something like that." Jennie grabbed a bowl and started stirring a mixture into it. "I want to give them something special."

"I don't buy that, Jennie."

"You don't buy what?"

"You're preparing something for the team? I'm surprised that this is the first time you did that."

"It's for a change, mom. I need to treat them once in a while."

The older lady leaned on the door frame and folded her arms across her chest. "Seriously, Jennie, just tell me who the lucky guy is."

"Mom!" Jennie made a face immediately. "There's no guy, okay?" She turned around right away because she felt she's starting to blush.

"Whatever." Her mom chuckled. "I just hope your team will love that," she said before leaving the area to go to her room.

Jennie just smiled to herself. I seriously hope she will.

----

Wednesday --- February 14th

There were flowers on the table already waiting for her when Jennie came in the office. Some of them were from unknown admirers while some have names on it. Of course, she always feels flattered receiving those but it's not enough to win her. Truth is she's starting to wonder herself on what could even win her.

Not too long the interns came in with Somi holding a bouquet in her hands. Jennie met eyes with Bam and made a face to discreetly ask him whom the flowers came from. He answered her with a coy smile.

Okay, I get it, Bam.

Suho came in shortly and handed all the females in their team a long-stemmed red rose. He cringed in disgust when Jennie joked that he's the one she's been waiting for. It was a fun day because everyone was in the mood to give love. However, Jennie can't keep her eyes away from graphics department area from time to time.

Phew, just one more day to go. One more day. Everything will be okay again tomorrow.

----

1:07 pm

Jennie is currently reading an article when the reception guard placed a box on her table. "What's that?" she asked, looking up at him.

"For you.." the guard said, tapping a hand on top of the box.

"For me? From who?"

"I don't know.." he shrugged while looking at the papers in his hands. "A man delivered it just now and it says here... 'from honey'..."

Jennie's eyes widened. Honey?

"Honey?" Suho stood up from his chair to look over. "Who's honey, Jen?"