Sleepover

The next day...

As what was told in the news, the low pressure area will bring scattered rain showers throughout the weekend. Because of the rainy morning, Jennie's mom decided to drive her to the office today to save her from the hassles of commuting, making her the first member of their team to come in that day.

She turned on her PC without bothering to look at their IM because she knows that Lisa hasn't arrived yet. Apparently, Lisa woke up a bit late today. They had a long call last night, which happened after getting home late from their dinner date.

Jennie pulled out her phone to reread a message from Lisa thirty minutes ago:

Driving now. See you later. I love you!

Jennie covered her mouth to try suppressing a squeal from escaping her throat. Up until this moment, she can't bring herself to believe that they are together now, that Lisa is hers, that out of the numerous fan girls in the office it is her who had caught the latter's attention.

"I guess that smile means you're okay now."

A cold voice from behind startled her. Jennie was so high up in clouds that she didn't notice Rosé is already looking over her shoulders.

"Is that Lisa?" asked Rosé, walking back to her table to put her bag down.

Instead of confirming Jennie glared at her friend. "I'm still mad at you, do you know that?"

"Mad at me for what?"

"For telling Lisa."

"Oh, that. So, she really went to your place yesterday? Shouldn't you be thanking me instead?"

"But you told her everything.. and it's so embarrassing..."

Rosé chuckled. "So, did you two talk about what happened?"

"Yes, and we're okay now."

"Okay like..?"

"Just.. okay.."

"Will you spill out more details?"

Jennie tried to recall how exactly the talk went but her mind jumped on what happened during their dinner date, and even on their phone talk that made her giggle in delight numerous times on her bed last night.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I know that face, Jennie, I know that face," said Rosé, pointing a finger.

Jennie, who didn't realize that she was already smiling, immediately pursed her lips. "What?"

Rosé bent down in front of Jennie to hold her hand. "Tell me, can I squeal now?"

"S-squeal for what...?"

"Well, you said you two are okay, right? Does that mean that she already knows you love her?"

"Y-yes..."

"And you know that she loves you too, right?"

"Mmm-mmm."

Rosé held Jennie's hand tightly. "So are you guys together now?"

Jennie looked at her friend with a coy smile. Thinking about the revelation yesterday still sends giddy feelings all over her body. She knows there's no need to hide it now, besides Rosé has the right to know about it because she helped in settling the issue over. Jennie finally gave a nod to confirm it.

"Yes, officially together since yesterday."

And Rosé really did squeal.

----