Honey

Ugh! What now!

It's already 1:57 am and Lisa is still wide awake. She's supposed to be asleep by now because of her early schedule but the idea of picking up Jennie in the morning, like a real girlfriend, is keeping her excitement up to the highest level. Endorphins flooded her brain and it's just won't allow her to sleep.

She tried everything she can to doze off to dreamland. She's not sure how many times she's been rolling on her bed just to find the most comfortable position that could put her to slumber. She fell asleep past three in the morning.

Groggy Lisa woke up at six o'clock and felt like she'd slept for fifteen minutes only. It doesn't matter though because she doesn't want to be late. After she bathed herself she saw a text message from Jennie.

"Good morning! Let me know when you're on your way. I'll be waiting for you outside my gate. 🙂"

Lisa grinned in excitement. This is one of those moments she appreciates living alone because she doesn't need to worry about someone seeing her in that state: giggling in delight like a crazy person.

Jennie was already waiting outside her house when Lisa arrived. Jennie purposely set it that way because she wanted to avoid the possibility of Lisa getting out of the car and be seen by her mom. Jennie had set her mind to enjoy this trip over the weekend and she doesn't want her homophobic mom to ruin it.

When she entered the car Jennie was taken aback by Lisa's charm. This is not the first time this has happened. In fact, this keeps on happening during each first sight. Lisa is wearing a simple printed black shirt and sunglasses. Jennie is still wondering to herself how this person could look so appealing in whatever she wears.

Lisa on the other hand, as usual, always mesmerized by Jennie. She never imagined in her life that a girl could be so girly in that way. Whatever Jennie is doing: sitting, walking, thinking, frowning, everything is just making her heart melts. She's still wondering how things ended up that way. It's like a dream come true for her: spending the weekend alone with Jennie plus she gets to pretend that they are together. What could be better, right?"

After their work, the pair quickly stopped by at Krystal's place to get the flowers they'd reserved the other day. They drove straight to their destination, enjoying the view on the way, talking about random stuffs, and occasionally teasing each other.

They finally arrived at the resort. Lisa saw Kyungsoo and Irene right away when they entered the parking lot. The two were waiting for them just outside their car. Kyungsoo signaled Lisa to park beside them.

After parking the car in place, Lisa didn't realize that she was staring at Irene. She can't deny that Irene's presence still gives her uneasy feelings.

"Hey," Jennie called, squeezing Lisa's hand on the gearshift. "We're going to enjoy this trip together, okay?"

Lisa's heart melted at that. "Of course, of course, we surely will. Come on."

Jennie stepped out of the car first. "Hey, guys!"

Kyungsoo welcomed her with a quick hug. "Hello, Jennie, mmmm! I'm glad you two got here safe."

Irene came close for a cheek kiss. "I'm so happy you both really came here!"

Jennie faked a smile, unsure if Irene was sincere about what she said.

"Hey there." Lisa closed the door on her side. She walked towards Irene with the bouquet of flowers in her hands. "This is for the celebrant. Happy birthday, Hyun."

Irene smiled. "This are beautiful! You shouldn't have bother yourselves. But then, thank you."

Lisa stood beside Jennie after handling the bouquet. "That's from us."