Quiz

Wednesday -- Office

"Lisa."

Lisa noticed a chat from Jennie. "Yeah?"

"I realized this just now, have you booked our room yet?"

Lisa giggled. The term 'our room' is too much for her to take. She doesn't want to think about it that much yet. Just imagining that she'll be alone with Jennie in a room sends shivers all over her body.

"Irene took care of it for us, Jennie."

"Wow, your ex is very generous. I told you, she really wants you to come."

"She said it's her late graduation gift for me. And she's not my ex."

"Oh, really 😳."

Lisa chuckled. "By the way, our check in date is on Friday night. We'll check out Sunday noon."

"So, we'll drive straight there after office on Friday?"

"Something like that."

"How long is the travel time?"

"2 to 3 hours. I'll drive us there."

"Okay. That means you are obliged to pick me up on Friday before going here to the office. I don't want to carry my things up here."

"Yeah, sure. Planning on bringing the whole house with ya?"

"Crazy!"

Lisa can't believe that this is really happening: a trip with Jennie alone. This is way better than a date. Plus, the fact that they need to pretend as a couple really makes it the best trip she'd sign up so far.

"Hey, Lisa. Could you come with me later?"

"Where to?"

"Shopping. I still have to buy some things for the trip. Rosé would be a great company however I'm sure she'll just annoy me with too much questions. I'm not in the mood right now to explain things to her, you know."

"I understand. I think it's a perfect idea. We still need to talk about some details concerning the questions that Irene might throw at us. A little practice or rehearsal would help."

"Oh, yeah. I'm glad you remember that. Let's talk about that over dinner?"

"Are you asking me for a date?"

"Excuse me!"

"Hahaha! I'm sorry, boss. And is it okay if we'll drop by a flower shop in Hongdae before we go to dinner?"

"Not a problem for me. Buying flowers?"

"I'm making a reservation. I'll give it to Irene on Friday for her birthday."

"Okay then. I'll see you later at the parking area after five o'clock."

"Got it."

----

Mall

Judging from Jennie's actions, Lisa is starting to think that Jennie is equally excited as her about this coming trip. Lisa's not sure if it's because they are traveling alone, which is her personal reason for being excited about it, or if it's because it will be Jennie's first time to go there. Jennie's basket is currently full of girly stuff that puzzle Lisa with the purpose of each.

Moisturizing lotion, baby powder, facial cream, sunscreen lotion, tissue, shampoo, conditioner, eyelash curler, foundation, toner; is she really bringing all of those there?