24. all too well

'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭

𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱

== n i n i 's p o v ==

DAYS LATER

i wake up to the feeling of ricky peppering my face all over with little kisses. i giggle, reaching out with my eyes closed and trying to wrap my arms around him to get him to stop. he doesn't though, trying to get me to wake up.

"fine," i smile, opening my eyes to meet ricky's. i lean up and press a gentle kiss to his mouth, putting a hand on his jaw before i pull away.

"hi, nins," he leans back down and kisses my forehead, looking at me with the dumbest smile on his face.

"what?"

"nothing, i just thought i was dreaming. but i don't think i am."

his words make me return his smile before he unexpectedly rolls over, grabbing me by the waist setting me laying on top of him. i bury my head into the space between his neck and shoulder, taking in a deep, relaxing breath. ricky's not wrong--the past few days have just felt like a dream. i mean, it's literally all either of us have wanted for the past..like, forever.

and also, before you ask, nothing happened the other night.

we just made out for a few hours. that's it. okay? well, i guess it's not nothing (because i know "a few hours" sounds like a lot) , but still. we're actually going slow this time--or maybe not slow, but at a pace we're both okay with. and it's amazing. ricky's been amazing. he's always making sure i'm comfortable with everything, and isn't putting any pressure on me to want to do anything i'm not good with yet.

"stay right here, 'kay?" i tell him, not giving him a chance to respond before i kiss his cheek and get out of bed.

== r i c k y 's p o v ==

i turn my head, looking over at nini in the kitchen making breakfast. she's wearing one of my t-shirts with her hair all down and messy from her sleep. i can't help but smile as i roll onto my side, admiring how gorgeous she looks even after just waking up. nini comes back over to the bed with a plate full of fruit and french toast.

as she's setting the plate of fruit down onto the nightstand i sit up and wrap my arms around her, pulling her back into bed with me. i throw a random blanket over us, holding her tight.

"mm, thank..you," i say in-between kisses, cupping her face in my hand.

"who said it was for you?" she jokes, leaning over me and grabbing the plate from the nightstand. she sets it down on my chest, curling up with me and resting her head down on my extended arm.