chapter 2

after the meeting with hotch and strauss the team bombarded you with questions like 'what was that all about' or 'are you in trouble', you ended up telling them that strauss wanted just you and hotch to work a case for her.

the day eventually ended and you went home and changed into a sundress that showed of the right ammount of clevage and put sandals on. you packed your toiletries, pajamas, and your change of clothes for tomorrow. you went into your living room and waited for hotch to arrive.

10 minutes later you got a text from hotch

hotch: im downstairs

y/n: ok, ill be down in a minute

you turned your phone off, picked your bag, locked up your apartment and went downstairs and saw hotch in his car waiting for you. he was wearing a tight blue shirt that showed off is broad shoulders and toned chest and grey shorts. you opened the door and got in and put your seatbelt.

he was already looking at you with a small smile on his face "hi"

"hi" you said quietly looking at him, he put the car in drive and starts the route to his house.

" so i was thinking we could go order dinner or we could make something at my house" he says

" chinese sounds really nice right now " you say " is that okay with you " you ask looking at him

" its fine, i know a place that is really good" he says focusing on the road

"okay" is all you say before looking out of the window.

you sit in silence for a while listening to the faint sound of ' here comes the sun' by the beetles playing in the background until, you hum along to the song while looking at the window getting letting your mind run wild with the thought of five days alone with aaron. you were so deep in thought that you didn't realize the car had stopped. snapping out of your thoughts you got your bag and got out the car meeting aaron at the door. when aaron opened the door you walked in aaron following behind you. you walk into the living room and set your bag down on the ground.

aaron comes up from behind you and says "hey ill order the food, go ahead and make yourself comfortable" you nod in response and get settled on the couch scrolling through social media and liking photos of penelope and sergio from today. hotch comes back in the living room and sits on the couch with you.

" so we need to talk about how this will work" he says and you nod your head in agreement, " so we will be kissing in public and in private and so we need to do our best to make it look real" you nod once again before he continues " like i said in the office, this is situation may be uncomfortable but twelve people have died and we can stop that, so as of right now we will be acting like a couple but first we need to try something" he says

"oh ok" and that's all you say before his lips are on yours, after a moment you start to kiss him back, his lips are chapped but soft at the same time moving against yours, he swipes his tongue along your bottom lip asking for permission, you open your mouth granting him access, you move one of your hands from his bicep to his jaw cupping it, he moves both of his hands to cup your face lightly, you bite his bottom lip earning a groan from him, after a minute of kissing you eventually break apart looking at each other you feel your face grow hot realizing what you just did.

"y/n i-" before he could finish he was cut off by a knock on the door which you were guessing was the food, he got up and opened the door giving delivery guy the money and thanking him before he closed the door.

"foods here" he says placing the bag on the coffee table before sitting down again. you take all of the food out of the bags handing him his food and placing yours on your lap seeing that he got your favorite, smiling a little you guys start talking more about the case while eating.

after a you both finished your food you set them empty cartons of food on the table. hotch turns in the tv putting netflix on. looking at you he asks "do you want to watch a movie" you nod your head moving closer to him placing your head on his shoulder trying to get used to this whole "couple" thing that you had going on , you felt him stiffen but quickly relax as he wraps his arm around you pulling you closer to him.

after 10 minutes of arguing over what movie to watch you both finally decide on a rom com / mystery movie. towards the middle of the movie you felt sleepy, you tried to keep your eyes open but failed and quickly fell asleep.

"y/n ... y/n" you heard someone say your name before slowly opening your eyes you notice that you were in a different room to be specific hotchs bedroom.

" oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to fall asleep" you say closing your eyes putting your hands over your face. you feel his hands touch yours moving them from your face making you look at him

"hey it's ok, i didn't want to wake you so i just carried you up here" he says quietly

you give him a small smile before sitting up "thank you, uhm is it ok if i use your bathroom to change" you ask shyly.

"yeah go ahead, i'll change out here" he says

you get out of the bed and head to your bag grabbing your pjs and toothbrush before heading into the bathroom.

you take off your dress and reach around your back unclasping your bra letting it slide down your arms until it hits the ground. you grab your black silk pajama set and put it on. you take your hair out of the tight ponytail it's been all day letting out a small moan at the relief of pressure off your head. you grab your toothbrush and hotch's toothpaste and brush your teeth. when you get done you grab all of your belongings and head out of the bathroom and put all of your stuff in your bag.

as you are putting your stuff in your bag you feel eyes on you, you look over you shoulder to see aaron looking at you but what catches your eye is that he's shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants that's are tied loosely around his waist giving you a prefect view of his v line.

"take a picture it'll last longer" you say playfully rolling your eyes causing aaron to laugh, it's really rare hearing him laugh, it was often you saw him smile or laugh and when he does it always makes you smile.

"i could tell you the same thing" he says smiling making you laugh this time, you climb into bed with him and he pulls you into him kissing your forehead, the gesture making you smile as you look up and him giving him a sweet peck on the lips.

"goodnight aaron" you say laying your head on his chest

"goodnight y/n" that's the last thing your heard before you hear before letting his heartbeat lull you to sleep.

—————————————————
hi guys!!!
i just wanted to say thank you for all of the love on the first chapter, it means a lot. i wanted to start it off on more of a sweet note and get to see the sweet side of hotch before we get into the spicy stuff. i really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!
xx