chapter 5

t/w: mentions of sexual assault

as you were in the shower you couldn't help but replay that scenario in your head. you thought of the reasons he just walked off like that, did not want to do this, was it hard on him, or was it becuase he was undercover with you and you were really hoping it was the last one becuase you were enjoying this a lot more than what you should have been.

you finish your shower and grab your towel wrapping it around your body and walk out of the bathroom into your room going to your dresser and grabbing a red lace underwear deciding to skip out on a bra since the neckline on your dress is deep. putting them on you go to your closet and grab your silk robe tying it around your waist heading to the vanity in your room.

you get started on your hair deciding to curl it. as your are curling your hair aaron walks in with a towel around his waist, water still dripping down his body. you look at him through the mirror making eye contact with him before raking your eyes down his body. he walks to his drawer grabs his boxers and heads to the closet. when he gets out he's in gray sweatpants again and a tight white shirt. he doesn't even look at you he jus walks out of the room just like he did earlier.

adding the finishing touches to your hair you pin it back keeping it out of your face so you can do your make up. you deciding on a natural look, you pass on foundation and just conceal the bags under your eyes. you do a light brown eyeshadow putting gold eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes you then put mascara on your top and bottom lashes. you then put highlighter on your cheeks and nose. you apply clear lip gloss to your lips, finishing the look off with setting spray. you look in the mirror impressed with the look.

you get up and walk to the closet grabbing your red dress and put it on. it's a beautiful red silk dress, the neck line is deep and flowy, the dress hugs your curves perfectly. you admire how good you look on the mirror, you walk to the vanity and sit down. you unpin your hair brushing the curls out. while you are doing that hotch walks in and stops in his tracks and looks at you.

"can you zip me up please" you ask standing up and walking over to him

"sure" you turn your back to him, he runs his fingers down your back making your shiver, when he finally reaches the zipper he zips your dress up slowly.

"thank you" and with that he walks into the closet. trying to hide your disappointment you go to your drawer and grab your red lace garter and your gun. you put the garter on and put your gun in it making sure it's secure.

you grab the jewelry box on top of the dresser, opening it you pick out a beautiful diamond choker that came with diamond earrings and a bracelet, putting all of them on you grab you bag pulling out the file that has your wedding band and engagement ring you put them on admiring how beautiful they are.

aaron walks out of the closet buttoning the cuffs to his shirt and his red tie around his neck. when he's finished you walk over to him and grab his tie he puts his hands over yours looking straight at you.

"let me please" you plead, he removes his hand and lets you tie it and when you're done you give him a kiss on the cheek before walking into the closet to grab your heels and clutch. you walk out of the closet and walk to the bed sitting on it, you grab your clear heels and slide them on. when your look is all finished your grab your clutch and wait in the living room for aaron.

"y/n do you know where my watch is" he yells from the room.

" in the box on your drawer" you tell back

he walks into the living room while putting his watch on avoiding your gaze.

"you look nice" you say quietly looking away