chapter 11

lets play truth or dare

"so the rules are very simple, its basic truth or dare but when you choose truth or skip a dare you have to take a shot" penelope stops for a minute looking at you guys, "so you guys wanna play" she asks

"sure" you say everyone agreeing with you

"ok yay, so ill start, jj truth or dare" she says

"dare" jj says

"i dare you to kiss emily for a minute" penelope says

"done" jj says looking over towards emily and places her lips on emily's, a minute goes by and they pull away from each other. derek and penelope are shocked, you and spencer are smiling at each other . you knew emily's feelings for jj and spencer knew jj's feelings for emily so this was a win in you guy's book.

"wow" derek says

"yeah" penelope says

"ok who's next" jj asks

time jump

you guys had been playing for about an hour and you all had a nice amount of shots, emily and derek were at seven, you and penelope were at eight, spencer and jj were at about nine. you were all completely shit faced.

penelope had dared you to kiss everyone and rate them, you gave spencer number one, emily came in second, penelope, jj, and then derek only because you guys just gave each other a peck. you also ended up calling you douche ex and telling him you missed him and abruptly hanging up.

spencer had to give you a lap dance as a dare from derek and it ended up with him having to buy you a new chair. spencer also told us about the girl he was talking about in the bar her name was maeve and from how spencer described her, she was absolutely perfect for him.

penelope gave morgan a lap dance as a dare from emily and penelope served as always. derek really seemed to enjoy himself and even made it rain for her which she enjoyed. jj also dared her to call kevin and pretend she was doing the deed with derek, when she hung you all busted out laughing at kevin's reaction.

you dared derek to call one of his one night stands and ask them to come over, but his dumbass forgot her name and she ended up cussing him out which you found absolutely hilarious. emily gave him a truth and asked if he had ever forgotten a girls name while having sex and he said yes which made you all laugh to the point of tears.

jj and emily skipped out on a lot of truths ut emily did answer the truth about her sin to win weekend saying that every year she went she always won big. jj answered your truth about if she fucked the one detective from new orleans and she admitted to it but said that it would have never worked out.

it was nearing the end of the game and it was garcia's turn to give you your dare.

"y/n, i dare you to call send hotch a dirty text" she says slurring her words

"ill do it but im taking the shot anyway" you say before downing your shot

you grab your phone and pull up hotchs contact, you start typing and after about a couple minutes you are finished.

"i wanna see" emily says

to hotch:

you know how many times i have thought about disobeying you just so you could bend me over you desk and fuck me senseless.

"oh wow y/n" emily says

"let me see" garcia complains, emily passes the phone to her

"oh who knew princess here could says such things" derek says laughing taking your phone from garcia and handing it back to you