chapter 26

today was the day of your first ultrasound, you were very excited to see the baby growing inside of you. since you found out you were pregnant you had started to show, your baby bump was small but it was there.

you decided to wear a white v-neck cable knit sweater, leggings. ugg's and your tan coat since it was winter in virginia. you decided to skip out on make up and put your hair up in a bun.

you grabbed your purse and phone and walked downstairs and met aaron at the bottom of the steps. he wore a green quarter zip and grey sweatpants.

"you ready" he asks

"yeah let's go see out baby" you say smiling at him

you both walk out of the house and walk to his car and get in. the first song that plays when he starts the car is sunday kind of love by etta james.

on the way to the doctors office you both talked about baby names. you had had a couple of options for first names, if it was a girl you had daryia, sage, alina, and avianna and if it was a boy you had, jason, quincy, jasper, and liam. your personal favorites were avianna and jason , hotchs were daryia and quincy.

you guys eventually made it to the doctors office and you both got out of the car and walked into the office and you immediately started to feel nervous. you grabbed aaron's hand a pulled him back.

"what's wrong" he asks

"i can't do this, what is somethings wrong with the baby or what if i have complications what-"

"it will all be fine our baby will be fine, you will be fine, just relax ok" he says pulling you into a hug

"ok" you say

"let's go"

you both walk hand in hand to the receptionist desk. the lady is on the phone she gives you a quick smile before cover the speaker on the phone.

"i'll be with you in just a second" she says

she quickly finished the call before turning her attention back to you guys.

"how can i help you two" she asks

"i have an appointment with doctor suarez" you say

"can i have your last name" she asks

"y/l/n" you say

"you have an ultrasound today right"

"yes"

"ok follow me this way"

she grabs a clipboard and a pen and walks from behind her desk signaling for you to follow her. you both follows her back into the room and you get in the seat and aaron sits in the chair next to you.

"all you need to do it fill out these papers and doctor suarez will be with you soon" she says smiling before walking out of the room.

while you guys are waiting you fill out the paperwork and put it down on her side table when you're finished. dr. suarez walks in and smiles at the both of you.

"hi i'm dr. suarez, you must me y/n" she says smiling holding her hand out and you nod and shake her hand.

"and you must be aaron" she says holding her hand to him and he shakes it nodding at her.

"ok i'm gonna take a look at your chart really quickly" she says picking it up, she looks through the before putting it down.

"lift your shirt up and pull your pants down slightly" she says while getting everything ready

you roll your pants down a little and lift your shirt up and put one of your hands on it to keep it in place and aaron takes your other hand in his.