chapter 3

a/n : just so y'all know if y'all were confused last chapter by the affection in the last chapter they were in the couple mode, if that makes sense.
i hope you guys enjoy that chapter!
____________________________
the next morning you woke up with strong arms wrapped around you, you turn around and see aaron is still asleep. you give him a kiss on the cheek before you move is arm getting out of the bed.

you walk into the bathroom and discard of all of your clothes turning the shower on to your desired temperature before stepping in. you grab your body wash and lather it all over your body letting the aroma calm you. you rinse the body wash off, turn the shower off and grabbing your towel wrapping it around your body.

you brush your teeth and hair before exiting the bathroom, you see that aaron is still asleep so you grab your bag and pull out a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater putting them  on.

once you finish getting dressed you head downstairs going straight to the kitchen. when you get their you surf through the cabinets looking for pancake mix. when you finally find it you start to mix that batter when you feel arms wrap around your waist, you look over your shoulder to see hotch with his head nuzzled in your neck.

"goodmorning" you say laughing

"goodmorning" he says groggily into your neck giving you little kisses, you giggle as he pulls away. you turn around fully wrapping your arms around kissing him sweetly.

"what are you making" he asks arms still wrapped around your waist

"pancakes" you say turning back around continuing to mix that batter "what time do we have to be at the jet" you ask still mixing the batter

"2 hours" he says pouring a cup of coffee for himself  "do you want any" he ask grabbing another cup

"sure" you say getting the pan out of the cabinet putting it on the stove. you grab the butter from our if they fridge and start making the pancakes.

when you're done aaron grabs two plates and sets them next to the stove, placing the pancakes on each plate you put butter on both stacks of pancakes. handing the plates to aaron you grab the syrup and head to the table where you sit across from aaron.

"thank you for making breakfast you didn't have to" he says giving you a small smile

"it's fine you were still asleep so i decided why not make breakfast" you say cutting your pancakes

while eating you guys talked about the case mostly victimology before you guys cleaned up the kitchen, aaron went to go get ready before it was time to go.

while you were going up the stairs to get your bag your phone rang, you pick it up to see penelope calling you. you answer the call completely forgetting where you are.

"hi my beautiful ray of sunshine" penelope says in her usual cheery voice.

"hey penny" you say back smiling

"y/n are you in the- why is there a shower- oh ohhhh y/n you dirty girl are you with someone" penelope asks, you immediately regret answering the call "y/n my sweet sweet y/n remember that i am a tech whiz and i can pull up your location" she says in a teasing voice

"fine fine i'm over hotch's house o-" you were cut off by penny "hotch as in boss man, as in i never show any emotion hotch" she says sounding surprised "yes and only because we are leaving for new york in like 40 mins so don't get any ideas in that beautiful head of yours" you say putting your bag on the floor by the door.

"oh trust me sugar plum it already has but your little secret is safe with me hunny" you laugh at her response.

"bye penny" you say

"bye my love" she says before the hanging up

"who was that" you jump from hearing aaron's voice from from behind you

"jesus aaron you scared the shit out of me" you say turning around to look at him "and it was penelope, she was checking up on me" you walk up to him wrapping your arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around your waist "so mr simmons are you ready for the gala tonight"    

" yes mrs simmons but first we have to get to new york first" he says laughing giving you a quick kiss before grabbing your bags.

"come on we are gonna be late if we don't leave now" he sets the alarm for his house. he opens the door walking out of it you following him, he locks up his house and heads to the car and opens your door .

"what a gentleman" smiling you close your door and buckle up waiting for aaron to put the bags in the back seat. when he gets done he gets in he starts the car and heads to the jet. he rests his hand on your thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"what colors are we wearing to the gala" you ask trying to keep your mind off the heat running through your body.

"black and red" he says keeping his eyes on the road and that's the last thing said on the rest of the drive.

when you guys arrive at the runway you and aaron step out of the car, grab your bags and walk to the jet.

when you both finally get settled, you on the couch and aaron in one of the seats. you were sitting in the couch yawning as you were scrolling through social media liking pictures of the girl and their night out on the town and pictures of morgan at the club.

you put your phone down resting your head on your head trying not to fall asleep, "y/n go to sleep, i'll wake you up when we get there" and with that you lay down and fall asleep immediately letting images of aaron fill your mind, hoping and praying to go that you don't fall for this man anymore than you already have.

_______________________
hey guys,
this was sort of a filler chapter since i've been really busy lately and also i've been having major writers block but i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
xx