chapter 28

two weeks ago you guys had been to see dr. suarez to get your ultrasound and the genders of the baby, you had requested that dr. suarez send the genders to of the babies to penelope and rossi.

today was the of your baby shower and you were excited, you were currently in the bedroom sitting at your vanity doing your hair. you decided on curling your hair, after you finish curling your hair you started on your make up. you decided on your usual make up look, hold highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes, mascara on your top and bottom lashes, and clear lip gloss.

you got up from your vanity and walked into jacks bedroom, you saw aaron helping him get his clothes on. jack turned his attention from aaron to you and smiled.

"you look pretty mama" he says

"and you my love look handsome" you say smiling at him

aaron finished getting him dressed and they both walk over to you. aaron gives you a quick kiss before moving out of jack's way.

"i'm gonna go get dressed do you want me to grab your dress from the closet" he asks

"please"

"ok i'll be out in a second" he says kissing horn cheek before walking into your room.

as you watching him walk into your room you feel tiny hands on your stomach. you look down and see jack talking to the babies. ever since jack found out you were pregnant he had made it his mission to talk to them so that when they were born they would recognize his voice.

"i can't wait to find out if you guys are boys or girls or boy and girl, i'll be happy and love you both"  he says before kissing your stomach

you feel your heart swell, you knew that jack was going to be the best big brother ever. he was so caring and compassionate, he was very excited to meet his siblings.

eventually hotch came out of the bedroom dressed in his white suit and his rolex on his wrist. you couldn't help but look him up and down.

"you look good" you say

"thank you" he says smiling at you

"i might need your help getting this dress on"  you say

he nods and follows you into the room, you take your robe off and place it on your vanity chair and walk over to the bed where he placed it. the dress was a beautiful long sleeve white dress that rossi had custom made for you, as much as you wanted to pay for it he wouldn't let you so you bought him a couple of whiskeys instead.

one things you learned while being pregnant was that it was hard to get dressed. you would spend at least 15 minutes trying to get your pants on for work.

having two children using your uterus for a home was not the best thing in the world, your stomach was bigger than a woman pregnant with one child and trying to comfortably became harder and harder as your baby bump grew, but only three more months and your bundles of joy will be here.

hotch helped you get your dress on and and helped you zip it up. you walk over to the mirror and look at yourself, you see hotch come up from behind you wrapping his arms from around your waist cupping your stomach.

"you look amazing" he says

"thank you" you say

"i can't wait to see what we're having" you say

"i can't either" he says

you look down at aaron's watch and he notices and looks at his watch and check the time.

"we gotta go or we'll be late" he says

you grab your small white clutch from your vanity and walk out of the room, you walk into jacks rooms and see that he fell asleep in his bed.