chapter 25

it has been two weeks since you and aaron said i love you to eachother and it has been amazing ever since. you had been feeling sick lately but you didn't think anything of it until it kept going. you took today off and decided to relax and take a break.

you were currently sitting on the couch watching ratched because one you love sarah paulson and two edmund tolleson was hot as fuck, count beat aaron but still hot.

you were watching the episode and a particular gory scene came up that made a you want to throw up which wasn't normal seeing as tough you did work for the fbi.

the scene got even more gory and you just couldn't do it so your just turned it off. you still felt like you were going to throw up so you went to the bathroom, after a while of dry heaving you decided to call spencer after the first ring she picked up the phone.

"hey y/n"

"hey uhm do you think you can come over to hotchs house and maybe pick up a pregnancy test on the way" you asks

"a what" he asks

"a pregnancy test spence, i think i'm pregnant" you say

"oh my gosh uhm is it ok if i bring jj with me" he asks

"that's fine just please get here soon"

"ok, do you need anything else" he asks

"yeah cheez it's and ice cream" you asks

"ok i'll see you soon" he says chuckling

"love you" he says

"love you too"

as the call ends you walk to the door and unlock it so that they can get in. while you are waiting you drink a whole bunch of water so that you can pee when you need too.

whole you're drinking your fourth cup of water you hear and knock on the door.

"come in" you yell

"hey y/n" you hear spence say

"hey thank you guys for coming" you say finishing your water

"how are you feeling" jj asks

"my throat hurts from dry heaving but other than that i feel fine" you say putting you empty cup down

"did the rest of the team hear anything" you ask

"no just the two of us know" spencer says

"ok"

you guys sit around waiting for you to have the urge to pee. after about thirty five minutes of your guys talking you have to pee. you get up off the couch and grab the test and walk into the bathroom.

you pee on the stick and place it on the counter with a paper towel underneath it. you flush the toilet and wash your hands and step out of the bathroom.

"so now we wait" you say walk towards the couch with jj and reid.

while you guys wait you finish the last ten minutes of haunting of blu manor while sharing your box of cheez-it's. when the rest off  the episode is finished you walk into the bathroom and pick up the stick and that's when you see it.

pregnant

you feel the tears start to build up in your eyes as look at the test. you walk back into the living room and you see spencer and jj looking at you expectantly.

"im pregnant" you say smiling

they both jump off of the couch and walk over to you and hug you tightly. you guys break apart and you see them crying.