chapter 2

Sarah's Pov.

         I searched for my room number down the halls until I finally found it. Room 316. I opened the door and I see a guy butt naked on top of a girl, they were having sex. I use my hands to block my eyes so I couldn't see anymore.
          "Shit." I heard a masculine deep voice say. I heard sounds coming from the bed. Which I hoped was the sound of them dressing.
          When I opened my eyes, I see a Tall and muscular guy dressed in only a pair of trousers and his shirt on his arm, his brown hair was all messy. His green eyes were fixed at me, I looked behind me to see a girl with straight long black hair. She covered herself.
          "You my roommate?."The girl asked smiling at me.
          "Yes, if this is your room. Then I guess I am." I said dropping my luggage close to the door.
          "I'm Gretel and this is Poe. " She said gesturing to the guy.
          "I'm Sarah."I said smiling at Gretel.
          "I'm Poe. "The guy said before biting the bottom of his lips.
           "I heard that," I said in disgust. "Nice to meet you Gretel. " I said as I threw myself on the Other bed close to Gretel's which was obviously mine.
         Poe just walked out of the room without saying a word, I really didn't care.
         "He your boyfriend?" I asked Gretel.
         "No, He's just a buddy. "She said winking at me. "You have a boyfriend?."
        "No. "
        "Why?. "She asked amazed. "Who wouldn't want to Fuck you. "She said before putting in on a shirt and a baggy trouser.
         "It's not that. " I replied. "I just haven't found the one. "
         "Trust me there No 'the one' in this Campus, I can't blame you though. You're still a freshman. " she said before walking up to my bed and lying close to me.
          "You want to know a secret. "I told her before sitting down on the edge of my bed.
          "Yeah, sure. "
          "I really need help unpacking. "I said which made us both laugh uncontrollably. For a second I felt that I could talk to someone who didn't care that I was related to Michael Smith. We were going to get along so damn well.