Chapter 18.

Sarah's pov.

    Dad's eyes were glued to the road, Mom kept asking me things about college. She asked a lot of personal questions, I told her everything. I told her about Tyler and Ray. But, definitely not Justin.
   "When do we get to meet this Ray guy?." Dad asked.
   "Very soon. I promise you'll love him. "I said smiling like a child. I brought out my ear plugs and began to listen to Wrong by Luh Kel.
   The drive home was peaceful, we finally got home we were welcomed by Michael and Alex. They came to town because Alex was due in a few days time and Mom wanted to take care of her more.
    I hugged Alex, it was weird because of the bump between us. Her short black hair was now long and silky. We all got into the house. Alex made dinner and was assisted by Michael. We all sat to eat, Michael fed Alex and that was so adorable and sweet. I imagined it as if it were me.
    "Ray?. "Michael asked when I told him about Ray.
   "That a nice name. "Alex said trying to signal Michael to behave. But he asked again.
   "Yes, Ray. "I answered before eating the last bacon on my plate.
  "When can we meet him?. "Michael asked.
   "Yes when?. "Alex said smiling at me.
   "Same question I asked. "Dad said and mom just laughed.
   "Soon. "I said before joining in the laughter. My phone began to ring, it was Ray. I excused myself and went to the room. I picked the call and a lady answered.
    "I'm Ray's stepmom, Tricia. He had a hot argument with his dad and he got hurt." She said she sounded very worried. "He's in his room and we keep hearing loud sounds, he won't let us in and we are worried that he might hurt himself. "She took a deep breath and continued. "I got hold of his phone and you were the last dialed. I don't know if your in town and if you can help."
   "I'll be on my way Tricia. Just message me the address. "I said before dashing to the dinning room.
   "Thank you. "She said before hanging up.
    I grabbed Michael's car keys from the counter.
  "WTF?!. "Michael shouted. As I hurriedly ran out of the house to the car. He ran after me, but I was faster. I ran into his can and started the engine. I drove off and I watched his face go red.
   "SORRY!. "I shouted before he was out of sight.
    I checked my phone for Tricia's text message and with the help of Google Map, I was able to locate his house. I parked outside the house, it was the kind of dreamy house that every celeb would want to have. The chain of cars were parked at the side of the pool. I rang the door bell and Tricia opened the door, She was tall, lean and pretty.
   "Sarah right?. "She asked and I nodded. "I'm so glad you're here."She said before hugging me and letting me in.
   The inside of the house was way more attractive. The golden pillars were placed everywhere the glass tables and stools were arranged properly in the living room. She led me to Ray room.
   "He's in here. Please help us talk to him. "She said and A tall and huge man walked behind her and held her waist, he had a slight resemblance to Ray. I guessed he was his Dad.
   They both stepped back, while I knocked on the door.
  "Ray, it's Sarah. "I said through the door. "Please open up. "as soon as I finished the sentence, the door was flung open.
   Ray was looking a mess. His long brown hair was everywhere on his face, his eyes were swollen and his face was pale. He hand a slight cut around his cheek. I didn't hesitate I hugged him tightly. He led me into his room and locked the door behind us. His room was a huge mess, he created a space on the bed and we both sat.
   "Sarah... "He began to say but I shut him up with a hot and passionate kiss.
  "Don't say a word. "I said after we broke the kiss, he smiled at me. I was glad I could make him smile. "I'm here for you. Whatever happened is all in the past. "I said before lacing my fingers through his.
   "I love you." He said before kissing me again.

                    *     *     *
1 Hour later.

Ray's pov.

      Sarah laughed loudly at my nasty joke. her lips curled into a smile that melted my heart.
  "Tell me another one. "She said before we were distracted by the voices outside. "Oh sit!. "Sarah exclaimed.
  "What?. "I asked.
  "Its My brother Michael, he must have tracked his car. "
   "You took his car?. "
   "I had to other choice, you know what Ray. Tidy up, I know you don't want to face your dad. So we are going to run for it. " Sarah said smiling mischievously I loved it when she did that.
   I grabbed a Wed towel and dabbed my face. Sarah watched me as I did so. She came behind me handing me my hoodie she picked from the bed. We heard a loud knock on the door.
   "Sarah, why don't you both come on out. "Michael said through the door.
   "Where does this window lead to?."Sarah whispered pointing at my room window.
   "Straight to the pool. "I replied before giving my hair a quick brush.
   "time to get wet. "Sarah said before running down the window and landing into the pool spilling water on my window, I ran behind her and we both came out of the pool soaked and uncomfortable,we stared at each other for a second and we both laughed out loud.