Chapter 17.

Ray's Pov.

Walking back to my hotel, I couldn't help but think about Sarah. She was officially mine now, but the fact that I couldn't tell her about the bet with Jane and Poe was eating me up. I sighted the black girl. June, She was the last girl I slept with, she used to be very sexy but seeing her sway her hips coming close to me disgusted me. I only had eyes for Sarah. June eventually stopped beside me.
"Hey hotie." She said before using her index finger to trace around my chest. "When can we meet. Last time was amazing. "She added before biting her lips.
"June, I don't need this right now. "I said gesturing at her. "Get out of the way. " I added before pushing her and moving away.
"Your loss. "I heard her say from behind.
I continued moving until I got to my hostel. The door was flung open and as soon as I entered the room, I sighted Jane and Poe both sitting on Poe's bed clapping for me. I knew Poe wouldn't keep his mouth shut.
"You actually won. " Poe said before placing his hand forward for a fist bump, I just looked away.
"What's the attitude for?." Jane said before moving over to my bed and sitting on it.
"She shouldn't know about it. "I said before sitting on my bed, close to Jane.
"Your secret is safe with us..."Jane began to say but Poe interrupted.
"On one condition. "He said smiling at both of us mischievously.
"What?. "I asked annoyed.
"If we keep the bet a secret, we don't get to do our side of the bet. Take it or leave it. " He said and Jane nodded in agreement. I didn't really care anymore.
"Fine. "I said before standing up and heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

* * *
2 DAYS LATER.

My phone kept buzzing, I knew it was my Dad sending me messages. He promised not to stop texting me until I reply.
"You should get that. "Sarah said breaking from the kiss.
"It's not important. "I said leaning in to continue the kiss, but she just looked at me insisting that I texted the person back. "It's my dad, He wants me to reply. Sarah you know how much I hate him. "I added before Sarah placed her index finger on my lips. Shutting me up.
"Don't ever say that. The wedding anniversary is in a week time and we're all going home next tomorrow. Just go home for once. "She said almost begging me. I held her right hand tightly.
"I can't. I just can't."I replied before lacing my fingers through hers.
"Fine. I won't force you. But at least attend the Anniversary party. Please, he's still your Father. "
"I would go, only if you come with me. I want my step brother Jack to be jealous of me. "I said winking.
"Fine, I'll come. "She said before leaning in and we continued from were we left off.

* * *
A DAY LATER.

Sarah's pov.

I started to drag my luggage down the halls. Ray promised to help me with it but he was no where to be found. I couldn't stop thinking about what conspired with Tyler, When I told him about Ray, He didn't take I nicely. He yelled a couple of abusive words and stomped away.
Ray ran hastily towards me. He grabbed my luggage and began to catch his breath.
"I want to show you something. "He said between pants.
"What?, My dad would be outside to pick me up any moment from now. "I said grumpily.
"It won't take more that two minutes. "He said before tucking my hair on both sides behind my ears and kissing me on my lips.
"OK, just for two minutes. "I finally gave in.
He held my hands and led me to the old library. It wasn't messy and trashy, rather it was clean spotless and beautiful. It had my name calligraphed on the wall, it was beautiful and colourful. Ray held me closer and whispered into my ears.
"Do you like it?. "
I couldn't help it, I held him close and kissed him. Tears of joy ran down my eyes. He got a napkin and dabbed beneath my eyes.
"You're so emotional. "He said laughing loud.
"I love it, Ray. "I said before hugging him tightly.
"I love you, Sarah. "
"I love you too. "